Throne And Liberty

I can only speak for myself here, but the PTT requirement isn’t my favorite thing about OTG Discord. I will typically migrate to other servers if people that I play with have them. I digress though, hopefully it’ll be a full house here.

Not every channel is PTT.

As someone who has repeatedly been in non-PTT channels being disrupted where someone is coughing, sniffling, hogging on chips, hearing their dogs bark, and such, I fully support PTT enforced Discords. :cowboy_hat_face:

Also, hi XInra! :smiley: :wave:

1 Like

We have specific channels that are open mic, but they are only made by request.

Group 4 and Group 5 in “Public” are examples of that. Marked with (VA) for Voice Activated.

If you scroll allllll the way down (just before nw-lobby) you’ll find this…

IMG_9002

Our backup server is Oath as Xeroth is currently limited to Early Access. If Oath fills up, we will pick a backup backup server and so on and so forth. You should be able to transfer to Xeroth later.

Please watch #throne-and-liberty on Discord for the latest updates.

Anything, important, especially if server or guild related, will be pinned but will try to post them here as well.

This sucks. I could not get into Oath. It kept saying it was unable to create character.

I’m starting today: any info on what’s good server-wise?

Xeroth is open for character creation.

Yep, I’m on there now. Free server transfers in the in-game shop.

Yes, but Xeroth is full is what I’m getting…

If it is full again, then go to Oath and wait for them to open it up and use a free transfer.

1 Like

roger that

Updated Server Information

The servers tend to fill up quickly, at some point they do make more space so you can transfer in (currently free in the store).

• Main server is Xeroth
  • Backup server 1 is Oath
  • Backup server 2 is Ustella

Watch this space for updates if you are trying to get on these servers! Server Status page: THRONE AND LIBERTY

1 Like

On Discord I have compiled and pinned a list of in-game names. Please follow the instructions if you want to be added.

OTG In-Game Names

So I don’t miss anyone, please “@” me in the #throne-and-liberty channel with your information. Since we are trying to track how many people are playing, please also let me know if you quit the game. Thank you!

if anybody’s on Oath, I’m @souxsie

Joined Codex. The thing that I don’t like about the guild is this. A guild can set it up so that purple boss drops of all members go straight to the guild bank. Codex has it set up that way…

Ugh. No thank you.

Did you want to be added to the in-game name list on Discord?

I might make a separate thread here too for it but more work for me waugh!

Just trying to keep all this straight since our group has not started in Throne and Liberty just yet, but have joined the Codex Discord.

Which server are OTG and Codex folks actually on? At first it was Laslan, which is where we made our characters. Then it moved to Xeroth because Asmongold supposedly joined Laslan and Codex didn’t want to be on the same server as Asmongold. Now I am seeing a server named ‘Oath’.

I want to know exactly where everyone actually is so we know where to go when we are ready. Thanks!