Throne And Liberty

Thanks for the info. How exactly are they doling out gear after a boss fight, then?

See this post (also pinned on Discord):

Many thanks!

1 Like

yes please

Iā€™ll be honest Iā€™m not sure how much longer Iā€™ll be playing especially if all you do in endgame is grind for better gear for what end? As it stands at level 50 I can join all content and most of my gear is green\blue. Not saying Iā€™m doing great in that content but all that content is for just grinding better gearā€¦Again to what end? I do really enjoy the game world and combat and some of the world events are fun but the leveling to 50 was to fast IMO.

I followed the main story until the end and I honestly donā€™t even remembered what it was about. Itā€™s like an afterthought in the race to 50. Maybe Iā€™m getting old and grumpy but I really do enjoy a story in my MMO and the slower pace in leveling. Getting to max level used to be a challenge and a big achievement back in the day.

And donā€™t get me started on Timed events!! It was something I came to hate in Lost Ark lol. Luckly this game is pretty tame when it comes to timed events compared to LA. I donā€™t mind the PVP but itā€™s not really my bread&butter if you know what I mean :P. Itā€™s all to fast and chaotic for my taste. lol

For now Iā€™m going to keep playing and see if something in the game keeps me playing or not. I might Just just take a break when New World Aeternum comes out and level a character to max level. If I remember correctly leveling was slower and I did enjoy the story more than T&L.

1 Like

I hear you. Iā€™m about half way to 50 and itā€™s OK but not ā€œgrabbingā€ me. I feel like thereā€™s not really mats to gather to craft a lot of new armor, you just ā€œlevel upā€ the exiting stuff from time to timeā€¦ So itā€™s not really scratching that crafting itch either. BUT itā€™s free and Iā€™ll play a little while longerā€¦

Hilarious. I ran around the level 10 area wondering what on earth I was doing wrong as I couldnā€™t get any credit for wolf tails, and had no where to turn the tails in despite the damn quest for them being added to my quest tracker and showing as completable.

Took me 10 minutes but finally figured out that itā€™s a timed event, and that Iā€™d have to check the games schedule to get access, lol.

Is it currently possible to start on these servers?

• Main server is Xeroth
  • Backup server 1 is Oath
  • Backup server 2 is Ustella

Iā€™m currently on Helpie server, is transferring a possibility? How is the guild coming along in levels on the main server and the 2 back up servers? It is easier than I thought to level my guild, myself and my son have already raised the guild to level 3.

I donā€™t think they post about it and they sporadically open them so only way to check is to login. Sorry. :frowning_face:

You can get a free transfer ticket in the shop.

In all actuality youā€™re grinding for gear to PvP with. PvP is endgame in T&L

If you didnā€™t catch this note on Discordā€¦

As a ā€œrefugeā€ for members who are not in Codex (or other guilds) we have set up OldTimersGuild on Xeroth. It is going to be casual and non-PVP, just as a convenience for members. Please search for it in the guild interface and apply and then let @Benbrada know in ā #throne-and-liberty on Discord what name you applied under and heā€™ll get you in. Please do not DM as we need to verify you have Discord access. Please also add your Discord name in the guild memo (or forum name if no Discord name).

You must be level 7 to join the guild.

1 Like

Anyone have any favorite weapon combs yet? I leveled a Wand/Dagger to 50 on the West coast shard and it was great. I want to try something new on Xeroth, Iā€™m thinking SnS/Dagger or maybe Wand/Staff since healing is fun in this game IMO.

I am checking out this game. I will see if I can get started and create a character on Xeroth.

Iā€™m debating going Sword and Shield + Greatsword, or Sword and Shield + Wand.

1 Like

I just applied on Xeroth In game name is Ohblivious. Discord name is Letum #0158

I just applied on Xeroth server
in game name is Zarlaxe
Discord is Blix5408

On Discord i only have the OTG Public lobby
is there a link to get access to OTG guild lobby in discord ?

You should have access to #welcome and can type !greeter register

Should start the process.

Thanks RanterX that worked