Throne And Liberty

I have pre ordered and got the early start so hope I see you guys on Laslan

I certainly hope OTG will use our own Discord for OTG folks interested in Throne and Liberty.

I think OTG has been too fragmented across multiple Discords. I would love to see the ‘good ol’ days’ back where we see multiple channels filled with OTG folks!

1 Like

:+1:

TBH does it make much sense? The game is best played as a guild which would mean you’d be in the Discord for “that” guild.

So from they way I understand how guilds work in this game you need a very large group in order to really take advantage of what guilds offer. With that in mind myself and other’s here are planning on joining a guild called " Codex" on “Xeroth” as I belive OTG won’t have the numbers.

Please msg me on discord for Discord link.

Great info below on what guilds have to offer.

Conquest of Guilds - News | THRONE AND LIBERTY.

I have pre-ordered and will be starting in a few minutes, if all goes as planned.

Jumping in now

I have Early Access and will be on my Playstation 5, I am West Coast, but will jump on the Laslan server to try and join in on the fun.

The guild Codex has moved to the server “Xeroth” Please pick Xeroth as your server. The reason for this is apparently Asmongold the streamer has picked Laslan which is going to be a cluster F***!

Unfortunate, means I will have to use my server move token, or start over? I’m only lvl15, might as well just start over, won’t take long.
I may not be on tonight, (date night with the wife!!) so I will jump on in the morning and look for an invite!

It’s a free transfer token.

Ok see you all on Xeroth.

Thanks for the info. Is transferring to a new server straight forward? I am not sure how to do it without doing some research. Any info would be appreciated.

EDIT: Also, I don’t see any formal announcement about a server change from Laslan to Xeroth on Codex’s Discord. Perhaps I missed the announcement?

I’m not playing yet (I will try it -again - when it officially launches) but my understanding was there were free server transfers?

@kasen had previously posted this link with more information:

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

#throne-and-liberty is now available under General Games on Discord!

Think I am going to jump ship from Karnix and come join you guys. I had a leadership role thrust upon me after agreeing to a little bit of responsibility, and now there is drama which I have zero patience for.

2 Likes

Xeroth Got it

Ugh. Sorry to hear it. I know what that is like, unfortunately.

I will be giving this a try on the 1st. I’ll start on Xeroth. see yall there
I’m still bang it out on BDO!

1 Like