Post Here If You Have Pledged (2019 Edition)

Oh, I have already long ago payed. Because of the “pantheon difference” information, I felt this was the team to support.
I am so far very happy.
They keep making progress, the info is good. The community seems great. I see or sense a more mature element.
I’m confident I’ll be on a few lists. I’m in no rush.
Thanks for the update.
StoneFish

Next step achieved.
How may I be of assistance?
I’ll be waiting around for the Pantheon team to drop little info on their work and looking for testing workmates.
StoneFish

I have pledged to a Pre-Alpha level (Triumvirate) All of my names are Nagasakee. Very excited and will see you all there. BTW will our Old Timer’s Guild tag show ?

Awesome!

Welcome to @StoneFish and @Nagasakee - I’ve added you both to the spreadsheet and tallies in the original post.

As for guild tags, I’m not sure. I’d imagine they’d be visible but I haven’t seen any tags in the streams so far. Perhaps guild functionality hasn’t been implemented yet. Or perhaps we’ll see in the next PA phase. :slight_smile:

missed this before :slight_smile: im pre alpha

Awesome, @Xanth! We’ve got you in the spreadsheet.

Look forward to seeing you in PA. :slight_smile:

My app is being reviewed, but looking forward to this game and excited about the guild

Pledge level: pre-alpha
Forum Name: Lorhald
Game Names: Lorhald, Condril

Sounds great, @Lorhald!

I’ll keep an eye out for your name to go from gray to blue. Once you’re all set, I’ll add you to the list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see that your name has gone blue, @Lorhald. Welcome aboard!

I’ve added you to the spreadsheet and the tally in the original post. Looking forward to seeing you in PA.

1 Like

If he’s gone blue, he needs oxygen! :wink:

1 Like

I processed his app so I’m not doing the CPR…1 2 3 NOT IT!

First time I’ve ever been happy about being blue :slight_smile: thanks!

1 Like

I have pledged and a new member of OTG.

Muuhut (moo-hut) is my forum name and character name.

Perceiver’s Pledge is my pledge level

Thanks.

Thanks, @Muuhut. I look forward to having you on the team!

As soon as the membership process is complete and you name goes from gray to blue, I’ll add you to the list. :slight_smile:

With the change from gray to blue, here’s an official “welcome aboard” to @Muuhut!

I’ve updated the spreadsheet and tallies in the original post. Looking forward to seeing you in-game as soon as we can! :ohyea:

Thanks, look forward to the game releasing.

Howdy folks…i thought i did this ages ago but i don’t see my name so adding it here.

Pledge level: alpha
Forum Name: Kridak
Game Names: Kridak

Heya @Kridak.

Glad to have you aboard! I apologize if we missed you earlier. I’ve added you to the sheet and tally above. Look forward to seeing you in Alpha! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you impatiently waiting to get in game :slight_smile:

Well hell change me to pre alpha i just bought it lol…

Thank you!

2 Likes