Post Here If You Have Pledged (2019 Edition)

I think my application was approved.

1 Like

Awesome. Hereā€™s an official welcome, @Temijin!

Iā€™ve added you to the roster and updated our tallies in the original post. :ohyea:

I pledged for Alpha

1 Like

Pledge Level: Beta
Pantheon Forums Name: Ruerin
Character names: Ruerin, Kurr

Awesome!

Welcome aboard, @Albytaps and @Ruerin!

Iā€™ve added you both to the spreadsheet and updated the tallies in the original post. I look forward to seeing you both as testing progresses. :slight_smile:

Newby here !
Iā€™m in pre Alpha i thinkā€¦ one of the expensive ones from back when i had more money than sense =P

Welcome aboard, @Xanth!

Iā€™ll add you to the list.

Pledge Level:Champion,Alpha
Pantheon Forums Name: Senzoba
Character names: Senzoba

Pledge Level Alpha & Beta
Account name (Pantheon forums name) - Trillium
Character names - TBD

Thanks, @Senzoba and @Trill!

@Senzoba - It looks like we already had you in the spreadsheet, perhaps from a previous post. Either that or I added you and completely forgot to reply hereā€¦ :slight_smile:

@Trill - Thanks for adding your info here. Once the application process is complete and your name goes from gray to blue, Iā€™ll be sure to add you to the list.

The level I pledged has access to alpha and beta.

Pantheon forum name is also Tarthus.

The only character name Iā€™m sure on is Tarthus Darkmist.

Thanks, @Tarthus. Welcome aboard!

Iā€™ve added you to the list.

@Trill, Iā€™ve added you to the list as well. Welcome to OTG and the Pantheon group. :slight_smile:

Upgraded to Triumvirate with Pre-Alpha access.

Awesome. Thanks, @Neph!

Iā€™ve updated the spreadsheet and tally in the original post. Looking forward to seeing you in the next PA. :slight_smile:

I will be pledging here within the week, just doing more reading and research

I am pledged Pathfinder and will be using the name Roadkill

Thanks, @Gandalf970!

Iā€™ve added you to the list and updated our tallies. 160 members so far. Not bad! :slight_smile:

@Loggy - Iā€™ll keep an eye out for your post, if/when you sign up.

Leā€™ Sigh. Fate is telling me I shouldnā€™t join. First the signup didnā€™t work with my browser. So I switched browsers. Then it requires Paypal to pledge. Other places I can use a credit card to pay via Paypal without signing up, but not here. Nutz!

Well I hope you all have fun storming the castle.

Hello

Pledge Level (Advisor Pledge) Alpha - also this grants access to the Founderā€™s Conclave. See you there
Pantheon Forum Account name (StoneFish)
Character names - Not sure. StoneFish, but if I lean into the RPG element Ill pick something greek or celtic in origin. For the testing phase Ill use StoneFish.

I joined because of the social element they are aiming for and the strong world building depth i see them working towards.

Here is hoping we get to test a few things this fall, or tomorrow :slight_smile:

Take care

Great to have you, @StoneFish! As soon as your app goes through, and your name goes from gray to blue, Iā€™ll make sure youā€™re added to the list.

@Jendai - Hang in there! Itā€™s been a pretty quiet time testing-wise, so I donā€™t think thereā€™s a huge rush. I think that once we get into and through the next Pre-Alpha testing phase and have a clear view on how things look moving into Alpha, they might make a stronger case for you to jump through that annoying payment hoop. :slight_smile: