Post Here If You Have Pledged (2019 Edition)

Finally pledged at the Pathfinder tier so

Pledge Level - Alpha
Account name - Ryuken
Character names - Ryuken, Arkenbrandt, Zaknafein

Awesome. Great to add you to the tally, @Ryukan!

1 Like

Pledge Level: Alpha
Pantheon Forum Name: MagniGrey
Character Names: Kaosh

Welcome, @Kaosh!

Iā€™ve added you to the roster and look forward to seeing you in-game! :slight_smile:

Pledge Level - Pre-Alpha
Pantheon Forums Name - AngelicBedlam
Character Names - Bedlam, Svalin

Also added the OTG group code to my profile.

Welcome aboard, @Bedlam!

Iā€™ve added you to the list. Looking forward to seeing you in PA-5!

I just pledged a few months agoā€¦ I should be in the next pre alpha. I intend to use the name Benjamin in game. :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s great @MysticBenjamin. Welcome aboard!

Iā€™ve added you to the list and updated the tallies in the original post.

I just did the Advisorā€™s pledge today. Iā€™ve inserted a comment on the spreadsheet to have someone change my access level to Alpha. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m nightwriter2000 on the Pantheon forums, though.

Awesome. Thanks for the update, @Nightwriter!

Iā€™ve made those changes in the spreadsheet to make it official. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heya, @Stu.

My apologies if we missed your earlier post. Iā€™ll make sure youā€™re on the list ASAP!

Iā€™ve added you in, @Stu. See you in the next PA!

Welcome back and Happy New Year! Also get your Pantheon pants and get ready to RUMBLE!!

I put on my Pantheon robe and hatā€¦

Oh my goodness Iā€™m so goofy. I will blame it on the medication. Anyway Design, it wasnā€™t you that missed my post, it was me that didnā€™t post in the first placeā€¦and there is a reason for that. Iā€™m in the wrong forum. I didnā€™t pledge for Pantheon. Iā€™m looking at the forums of the wrong darn game! My apologies to you.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the game :slight_smile:

Hahaha. No problem, @Stu!

That said, are you really in the wrong forum? I mean, Pantheon is pretty cool. Iā€™ll just keep your name the spreadsheet for a little bit longer to see if it sticksā€¦

Just upgraded to Advisorā€™s pledge to use the Founders game area.

Pledge Level - Alpha
Account name - Hamedan
Character names - Hamedan, Klix

Awesome. Thanks for the update, @Elmin.

Iā€™ve updated the spreadsheet to match the info you provided. Looking forward to seeing you in Alpha! :slight_smile:

Temijin character name. class will be enchanter

Advisors pledge level

Welcome aboard, @Temijin!

I see that your application is in process. Once thatā€™s completed, Iā€™ll be sure to add you to the Pantheon list ASAP. :slight_smile: