Pic a Day

That’s a wrap

Some truly amazing photos.

2 Likes

Wow!! Good for him! I have many fond memories of his games. Wolfie was my first. Doom and Quake not too far behind.

My hubby, then boyfriend at the time, had his turn playing Doom and I was up. I was brushing my teeth, jammed the toothbrush in my mouth and started playing. I had to see my dentist 2-3 days later because the toothpaste ended up burning my mouth because my turn was long.

Then, went on a business trip and my brother was feeding my kitties. Caught a red eye back to Houston and back to my apartment around 7:00am. Much to my shock and horror, I was unlocking my door when my brother opened it up. I almost had a heart attack, but what was worse was seeing my brother’s eyes. It looked like they were bleeding out of his head. They were so red. He had fed the kitties and sat down to play a little bit of Doom and didn’t realize the time. Lol. He had played for about 14 hours straight.

Grats, Mr. Romero!

For those who don’t recognize the presenter, it is Warren Spector

1 Like

And Romero has a new shooter in the works

1 Like

5 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

A flash from the past…

1 Like

When you see police cars in front of the neighbor’s house but don’t want to seem nosey.

2 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

When your dog is actually a comedian :grin:

6 Likes

I dunno…sounds like a conspiracy. I may need to adjust my tinfoil hat. :smirk:

1 Like

Who says Mother Nature doesn’t have a sense of humor?

If you are interested in the article, here you go.

1 Like

People watching, they do like a good photo opportunity :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

But this one is so, so much better because it actually shows older folks dancing.

2 Likes