[Closed] PF2 - Gatewalkers (Thursday, 7:30-10:30 EDT), trading off with Grapper, et al

Now that is some DMing right there… you describe what your doing and he gets you a visual!!!

Now of course, that means you really should be careful of what you describe, there is a whole Dark Internet full of stuff that just can’t be unseen once you see it!!!

Mith

2 Likes

1 Like

Choose the form of the destructor!!!

1 Like

@Rando I sent you a PM in Discord with important info

RE: Important Info (and by request…)

I present to you Queck/Jerad 2.0:

3 Likes

Perfect!

Lillian is a half-elf

1 Like

Rock is updated with the new background. Rando I can give you a new code to import him again tomorrow night.

I should actually be on time this week. I have an appointment with my tax person at 6pm and hope it wont take too long.

1 Like

Lillian’ll be fine though. Her ears are hidden under her big hat!

2 Likes

Server is up for those that need to change their characters… well browser is up

Shoveling some food down and I’ll be on shortly.

1 Like

It’s almost Thursday…

It IS Thursday!

1 Like

Y’all have no proof!

Im off, ready to play and “should” be on by 7:30. My only issue is I’m running on 3 hours of sleep, the FD was busy last night so I may pass out at some point???

1 Like

Challenge accepted.

1 Like

So my test character (Testes) was just a copy of um… Chauncey with a different token/portrait.

I turned Testes into a barbarian by dragging the barbarian class from the compendium onto his character sheet (thus removing bard as the class). I got pop-ups for choosing instinct then dragon colour when choosing dragon instinct. Unlike Rock the rage effect from Testes’ action tab did not have updated text indicating it was anything other than “normal” rage (i.e. it didn’t mention acid damage or increase the rage damage from 2 to 4), however when Testes applied that rage effect to himself then did damage it correctly added 4 acid damage to his strikes.

I made a duplicate of Rock named… New Rock and did the same deal (drag barbarian out of compendium, repick instinct, repick dragon colour) and voila, New Rock does acid damage on hit. The rage effect on New Rock’s actions tab also does not have updated text regarding acid damage and increase in damage amount.

I’m guessing this was a pathmuncher import problem.

P.S. While raging the game is incorrectly not decrementing the barbarian’s AC by 1.

2 Likes

Game day

1 Like

Looking forward to tonight. Just an FYI I have FD duty tonight and Daughter (get to work duty) tonight. I should be on at 7:30 no problem unless Im on a FD call.

2 Likes