[Closed] PF2 - Gatewalkers (Thursday, 7:30-10:30 EDT), trading off with Grapper, et al

New image more suitable for a follower of Erastil:

2 Likes

So if Daemoro can’t make it we’ll just do character talk/creation 'cause I don’t want to start a new adventure with anyone missing. If Daemoro can make it, game on!

As of right now the crawfish boil has been moved up to Wednesday. So things are looking good for Thursday. You are all of course invited to dinner Wednesday.

2 Likes

I’ve made a few changes to my gunslinger, going seer elf drifter now. so a little tougher no face ability.

Ok, I put together a witch character, Lillian. I’m still trained in Thievery so I can still deal with lockpicking and disarm traps.

I took the “Wishes for Riches” background from the Gatewalker’s Player’s Guide, but that is the extent of my backstory

2 Likes

1 Like

I really need to look at this thread more often…

I’ll look things over today on my lunch and make sure my Orc is still good for this and I don’t want to change anything.

My daughter has a school function tonight and I may miss or be late. Probably closer to a miss because of timing as it starts at 7 pm and won’t be done until at least 9 pm.

1 Like

we are bumming around in Foundry if you want to jump ion Mak

We’re just leaving the school. I won’t be home till after 10:30.

We’re you able to start the campaign?

No we waited. It didn’t seem like a good idea to start without you. Grapper needed to make her new character anyway and we did another little test combat. Still working on getting the feel for Foundry.

1 Like

Yeah we didn’t want to start a new campaign without everyone being there.

Rock has already been imported from the other game, the only thing you’ll probably want to do is change his background to one of the new ones specific to the campaign (from the Gatewalkers Player’s Guide) 'cause that’ll give you way more goodies.

As for backstories, histories, etc, y’all can come from almost anywhere on Golarion to “fit” the campaign background. And y’all don’t have to have known/met each other before we begin.

1 Like

Background gradient “matches” Milo’s and Jerad’s tokens. We can change it to whatever we want…

1 Like

Awesome, thank you @Rando

I’m switching to one of the new campaign backgrounds. Bit of a no brained for the free deviant feat.

1 Like

So, Eddy is an Elf, right? Did you read the part of the players guide that says Elves haven’t been able to get into the region we’re starting in for hundreds of years? Here’s the other relevant section:

Elves and half elves have long been banned from entering Sevenarches, so characters of either ancestry will need to disguise themselves as long as they’re in that nation. Due to the world-spanning nature of the Missing Moment, though, it’s unlikely the party will be in that River Kingdom for too long; the trouble of disguising one’s elven lineage is a temporary one. As the original creators of the aiudara that spontaneously activated during the Missing Moment, it’s unclear what role, if any, elves might play in the mystery of the gatewalkers.

Meh, after reading that again, maybe it’s not a big deal. I suppose if people suddenly see an elf where there previously had been zero elves, they might ask questions, but what’s the worst that could happen?

3 Likes

yeah, I was planning on just keeping my head down and hood up on my cloak

2 Likes

/cackle
/sinister-hand-rub

1 Like

we have a game this week right? I’m doing my best puss in boots innocent big eye beg

1 Like