[Closed] PF2 - Gatewalkers (Thursday, 7:30-10:30 EDT), trading off with Grapper, et al

I was just thinking today that what we needed was another fuction to keep us below the wealth by level threshold. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

you missed a good gameā€¦ you have a striking rune now

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure it was!!! I didnā€™t get back home until 9:45 then had to take care of the dogs, by the time I could sit down it was just after 10 and I decided to go to bed. Was this the last one of this campaign?

There is a VERY good chance I will miss next Thursday also. Friday I have my first Colonoscopy and Thursday is prep day so Iā€™ll be heavily studying Iā€™m sure so that I pass Friday. However, if studying hasnā€™t knocked me out Ill jump in and see how it goes.

1 Like

I just had a physical last week and my doctor said I needed that exam as wellā€¦ if you donā€™t mind, shoot me your notes in an email so I can study up as well.

1 Like

Grapper is out the next two weeks, and if Mak is iffy for next week letā€™s just cancel next Thursday.

Weā€™ll resume June 1st.

1 Like

Yā€™all fought the Kareq couple in the base of the tower end of last session. I managed to kludge together a working tower with working ā€œstairsā€, elevation, and stuff. The maps really werenā€™t meant to be used in such a fashion so itā€™s nowhere near perfect. Still cool though.

2 Likes

Three? Four? Sessions left. I think. Maybe.

June 1st.

1 Like

Sorry, there is a good chance I will be out this week also. However, I wonā€™t be 100% sure until Thursday Morning/ afternoon. I will update here by noon Thursday.

!

Everyone watch this space, if Mak is out (and 'cause Grapper is still out this week) then we are cancelled.

Yes, im still out this week and i will be out next week (June 8th) too. Any longer than that and my head will likely explode.

I am in for tonight. What we were going to do got moved to Friday night. If I run long at work I might be 15-30 min late but right now I dont think I will have an issue.

1 Like

Well if Mak is going to be there tonight I donā€™t think I want to beā€¦ J/K!!! I want to play!

1 Like

OUCH- Right in the feelsā€¦

Well, Iā€™ll be here this week because I already said I would. But next week Iā€™m out because of Daemoroā€¦ (or because Iā€™m building a set for my daughterā€™s recital) So take that as you will :slight_smile:

1 Like

I read that as right in the heels. :hushed:

Iā€™m not judging.

Makā€™s a fireman and heā€™s okay
ā€¦
He cuts down trees, he wear high heels
Suspenders and a bra
He wishes he was a girlie
Just like his dear papa

^ this is like the second Python reference in this thread!!!

1 Like

You knowā€¦

Itā€™s Diablo IV launch nightā€¦

Just sayinā€¦

1 Like

Not my fault we didnt play tonight. @eddyteagle

1 Like

Mak and Grapper are out again next week so weā€™ll resume on June 15th.

1 Like

@Rando So how is D4???

If youā€™ve played any Diablo game and you liked playing that Diablo game youā€™ll like D4.

1 Like

That is a CHEAP way out of saying itā€™s goodā€¦ Iā€™ll still get it but waiting for a sale or a bonus.