Catch Up with Safari

It shows in the bottom left who is replying so its kinda like a shoutbox

1 Like

Remember what I said in the post way way up there about how you will know I’m arriving before I get there LoL

Pay attention to your sixth sense. My dear dear genius friend. I can’t wait to shriek st you. Got ear plugs handy? Sometimes I can’t control the pitch of my voice when I get over excited and emotional.

I love you Senzoba, You are one of my dearest dearest OTG friends. I’m glad you are keeping safe from the awful pandemic.

big bear hug
From a little size bear
Safari
Yes I love @Duvago and @Alphea oh and Varidren too if we ever find him again.

1 Like

Looking forward too getting an earful of your heavenly voice. I can hear it know if it hasn’t changed

1 Like

The :heart: I clicked is not a whole heart on this post, it represents a :broken_heart:

And lots of :cry: and Wiggles, Daisy and Hollywood are :crying_cat_face: too.

Maverick is simply plotting how to kill me. So that he may feast upon my carcass. LoL I’m serious he hates me and would have done it already if he wasn’t reliant on me for sustenance after he finished me off and ran out of food.

The worst thing of all, he doesn’t give a shit that if he succeeded, I would have died without ever hearing your voice.

1 Like

I see you figured out how to quote. Also I take it you’re waiting for Duvago to get off of work which is 10 minutes

1 Like

NOW no k :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehehe just getting you ready to tolerate my future corrections :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and I don’t think it’s changed. Just a little older and time warn maybe.

Oh that reminds me I haven’t told you something yet. Ready drum roll :drum:

I have QUIT smoking, I am now an EX-SMOKER.

1 Like

:angry: Do you actually read my posts? I’ve been quoting since day one when Discobot taught me how to. Go look at my badge. There are loads of quotes in my posts even multiple quotes. Plus BB code works here too Smart Alec. Just wait til I get in game. You are gonna be slapped RatBag Grrrr

1 Like

Nice well if you stopped then most likely your voice has changed

1 Like

Slap away I don’t mind :rofl: Also I have a surprise of my own but not gonna tell you until you get in discord

1 Like

You know the longer we chat here the longer it’s going to take me to turn on my pc and start downloading whatever I need to get discord working an operational.

So I’m hanging up. Talk when I talk to you later.

Can’t wait bye bye Senzoba

1 Like

Ummmm slight hitch. I kind of need to learn how to drive again.

This New Hard drive has Windows10.

Safari pleads with the God of Microsoftiness

Oh please be nice to me Windows10. Don’t make me hate you as much as I hated WindowsVista, and refused to talk to and played with WindowsXP until they delivered Windows7 safe and sound into the world.

I hated Windows8, they were no friend of mine. They were not as vile as Vista, but just as loathsome so hence were not welcome in my home. Please please please I beg of you. @Senzoba will be having fits of kittens if there are any more delays.

Just play nice and be as gracious as my old buddies XP and 7 and good ole Win98 and 3.1.

Don’t make me send you packing so soon after meeting. Let’s have a great friendship.

Don’t force my hand to re-worship on the Altar of Apple. Now is not the time to tell you they were my first faith before switching allegiance. 2c still lives at home with my brother. Much loved were they.

The Gods of Apple were at least kind enough to honour me with naming their Browser Safari.

I heard just yesterday there’s a new friend about, goes by the name of Chrome OS. I don’t know what they are about yet, but I think it would be best for all concerned if you just make Windows10 play nicely please.

I don’t like change. So many changes are ahead that cannot be avoided. But if you can just have a word with your creation. We can become life long friends too.

Love from Safari

1 Like

Yeah windows 7 was my favorite even swore by it then made the switch to 10 and haven’t regretted switching it does have its annoyances from time to time like just before updating something happens that messes up my computer but when updating it the problem magically gets fixed and then it happens all over again at the next update. Took some time getting use too

1 Like

Love this comment made me laugh

1 Like

okay everything looks freaking huge on this monitor. I am on the forums on the PC not the phone or that spastic netook device. YAY

Buut I really have to feed the cats before I attempt to install discord. BBS

My keybboard has issues with missingg letters andmakig multple letters N is a dodggey key so is the g it types too many of them bb seems to want to type multiples too

LOL I left the mistakes so you ca see how sick this poor Keyoard is the missing letters need real hammmeringg then when I hammer them they types loads of them. AHAHAHA

@Alphea @Senzoba see messages important to jump on the issue right away. BBest chance of succewss with refer a friend features. DONT waste a ggolden opportunityy

1 Like

So yeah you have to be in the same country in order to be able to recruit a friend

1 Like

well I am austtralian and fellhorn is american so how do you figure thatt one

1 Like

thats what it said what I read on the support website

1 Like

Is discord a program I need to download and install?

yes it is

1 Like

The information on this is not very clear

Anyway no more chatting on here about this stuff.

1 Like