Astellia Online

Here is a CBT 1 key for anyone that would like it.

p3e8-5E42-EDD0-1962

Are You Ready? CBT-1 Start Time

Jun-24-2019 announcements

Greetings Astellians,

Tomorrow Astellia CBT-1 will begin! First, we want to thank all of you who will be joining us to test the current build and help us collect critical service information. We have confirmed the server opening schedule internally and want to share the details with you.

We understand that for some, this schedule may not be ideal. W felt it was best to explain the reasoning behind this decision. This start time gives us the most operational time to identify and resolve any issues that may arise with the start of our first Closed Beta, before we reach peak game play hours for both NA and EU Players. While also minimizing the potential for any such issues to impact your game play.

Later on this week we’ll be sharing the schedule for, and the location of the Level-Up NPC that will enable players to begin testing the Legendary Dungeon content. The initial focus of the first phase will be to allow us to get as much data on player progression rates, and identify potential pain points in the leveling process for players. Keep an eye out for more announcements later on this week!

CBT-1 is a major milestone for Astellia, this first wave of data will be instrumental in supporting the future plans of the game. We know there is still much to do between now and launch, but watching this community grow has been an inspiration to the team.

Thank you all for the support,

• The Astellia Team

Hahaha 3 am is quite early in the morning if you ask me. I would have to go to bed at 9 pm to be up at that time. It seems every time I go to bed at 9 pm I am up between 1:45 am and 2:30 am and it never fails. :rofl:

Well, got to play for 20 minutes last night. Made a mage and got my first Astel and then the game crashed. This morning I get an error code that won’t let me log in. It’s the Beta Blues :slight_smile: So far it feels like a Korean-style MMO.

edit: Got back in this am…had to start from beginning again and so far not impressed. Reviews have not been kind. My problem is I just don’t like this style of mmo…was hoping this would be different :confused:
Your mileage may vary…good luck and have fun!

Yeah they have had a rough start, but one of the main purposes of this CBT is to stress test the servers.

And yeah Astellia is your basic run of the mill Korean MMO; the only thing that will make it different is the Astel system which may or may not be enough to let it truly stand out.

Also this CBT is only the bare basic they don’t have any of the major stuff accessible in this beta. I was able to play a couple hours before having to start getting ready for work. I really don’t have anything as of yet good or bad yet. I am almost Lvl 10 so. :smile:

I tried playing some today and the game kept crashing on my computer so I gave up. Will try again next beta test. From what little I got to play it looks similar to Black Desert Online but again I did not get very far.

Are we focusing on Aida or Braga server for CBT1?

You may want to try doing a file check or just redownload the game moriir. Some people were having issues with that earlier also.

I haven’t actually logged into any Betas yet but think Braga is considered the unOfficial NA and Aida is the unOfficial EU servers.

Hey There OTG,

I am a sucker for new games so am playing this through CBT1 and through launch. So far for me the game has worked perfectly 4 characters to level 11 and now working the healer. Wanting to see how all the classes played.

Have not read the whole post gut if not I hope a chapter forms for this game.

Kitaro, Happy Hunting

Aida and Braga are both NA I am on the Aida server. When first logging in you are asked if you are NA or EU and once you chose NA those are the only 2 servers to chose from.

Client Side Hot-Fix 6/27

Jun-27-2019 announcements

Greetings Astellians,

We’re going to be deploying a minor Client Side Hot-Fix shortly, there will be no server maintenance required. Players interested in applying these fixes need only log out of the game and launcher, and then re-connect to download the patch. This will apply a patch to address the following issues:

• Fix the issue causing the in-game Help window to not load the contents properly.
  • Fix the issue causing the ‘/p’ shortcut to not work when trying to type in party chat.

On behalf of the Astellia team, we hope you are enjoying your time in our first closed beta!

• Astellia Team

Sorry it was an old post but they did send out a patch for client crashes.

Yeah part of the reason for the CBT is to help stress test the server so they only have NA servers up.

The devs do seem to be on top of it; surprised they hot-fixed the achievement costumes to remove the stats instead of saying it will be taken care of at the end of beta.

CM Aethon

Community Manager

Staff Member

Greetings Astellians!

Our second Closed Beta Test is nearly upon us! Last Beta you helped us test Legendary Dungeons, PvE Progression, and Server Performance. During CBT-2 you’ll be able to participate in large scale PvP within Avalon, Explore the Cash Shop & Loyalty Systems, and initial revisions to the mana and progression systems.

Now for the part you’ve all been eagerly awaiting! Closed Beta 2 will begin on July 30th at 12:00am PDT | 09:00 CEST and will run through August 6th ending at 08:00am PDT | 17:00 CEST. Similar to last beta, we’ll be offering a pre-download of the beta client beginning on July 25th.

Avalon
Face off against other Astellians within a PvPvE battleground known as Avalon. Each week players can join one of three factions to engage in battle with other Astellians, participate in PvE quests, and capture strongholds and other strategic areas on the map. Whether you’re interest lies in PvP or PvE content, there is something for everyone to do in Avalon.

Loyalty & Cash Shop Systems
The second major focal point of CBT-2 will be granting players access to the Zender (Loyalty) and Cash Shop systems. Providing the first look at the changes being applied to these systems for the Western version of Astellia. We’ll have more details to come with an in depth break down of what players can expect to find in these systems.

Mana and Progression Revisions
Our review of the data from CBT-1 highlighted some areas that were not performing exactly where we wanted them to be. During the first two days of CBT-2, players will be able to test the first set of preliminary changes based directly off data and player insights from CBT-1. These changes adjust aspects of mana regeneration, progression rates, and early dungeon difficulty. To accurately test these changes and gather data on the performance of Avalon it is necessary for us to use the same base build from CBT-1. This allows us to ensure we are moving in the right direction as we apply changes based on your insights and data collected during each beta.

We’re looking forward to having many of you join us for this round of testing. Be sure to keep an eye out on our social media (Twitter, Facebook) for many chances to get in and try out Astellia in the upcoming weeks!

• The Astellia Team

I will have to give it a try again when it starts. I just was not too sure about the game at first

I’ll be giving it a second go

I have 2 codes up for grabs.

Friend Keys CBT-2
p7d0-3B7E-E438-5877
p7d0-F4B7-5B26-36DE

Code Redemption Instructions

1. Have your friend visit the official Astellia website.
2. Sign into or create an Astellia account.
3. Navigate to the “Coupon” section.
4. Enter the code and click the redeem now button.
5. A confirmation message will appear, and your account will now be able to access Closed Beta Two.

1 Like

Hadn’t heard about this game until recently. Not sure that it’s a title I would play for a long time but worth taking a look into the CBT just to see how the Astell system works.

People with packs are apparently getting some extra codes - (many thanks to Kellian and others who are sharing them out). I was able to get one from a user on the Astellia forums, so there’s a few starting to pop up around the place for those interested.