Astellia Online

This is Kitaro from Guild Wars 2 and long ago Blade and Soul. I have 3 keys for Astellia. I copied and pasted the info below from the email they sent me… Hiope to see you in game.

Greetings Astellian,

CBT-2 is right around the corner from July 30th to August 6th! Now is a great time to invite some friends along to play with. To help you out with that, the Astellia team has shared a few keys to do just that!

**Friend Keys CBT-2
**p7d0-8D5E-BB7D-60F3
**p7d0-35AD-FDB5-4174
**p7d0-01F2-BC21-9D59

Code Redemption Instructions

1. Have your friend visit the official [Astellia website]
2. Sign into or create an Astellia account.
3. Navigate to the “Coupon” section.
4. Enter the code and click the redeem now button.
5. A confirmation message will appear, and your account will now be able to access Closed Beta Two.

You are welcome to share this key with a friend, give it to a stranger, or keep it for yourself. Thank you again for all your support, we are excited to move into the next stage of bringing Astellia west.

We hope you enjoy CBT-2!

• The Astellia Team
    ====================================
1 Like

Thanks for sharing the codes Kellian and Kitaro; I went ahead and used the third code of Kitaro’s. Hopefully can get a chance to log in this time around.

Here’s three more:

p7d0-12F9-89C8-60F3
p7d0-E09F-1A42-6E96
p7d0-CB7A-4CBA-0823

have fun!

1 Like

I used Rance’s first code p7d0-12F9-89C8-60F3

Will try it out

I just used Rance’s 2nd code - p7d0-E09F-1A42-6E96

Thanks fam!!!

I am playing on Braga Server with my son who is 21.

Our game names are Kitaro and Cueball

I am going to check this out in the second beta. The pet management system is my jam. I hope its done well.

Thank you! Redeemed.

I got an Archer to 11 on Adia server.

It’s not a terrible game. I didn’t see many issues.

IMHO I don’t think the game has any long term appeal from an OTG standpoint (case in point Revolution Online).

Yeah; based on how the last batches of KMMOs went I don’t think Astellia will have what it takes to even be in GG let alone a Chapter within OTG. I see Astellia being a side-game for me; something to play when I want a small break from EQ and FFXIV.

I agree completely @Trox my friend :slight_smile:

Well I put in some time this CBT2 and have to say all in all the game has some decent potential. It is nothing ground breaking and the quest line is pretty cut and dry, but the game play itself is pretty smooth and didn’t really run into any major hitches or issues.

I tried Avalon a couple of times, but since I accidentally auto-leveled my first character (a Scholar) to 50 (was tired and not really paying attention to the quest givers at the time) I had no clue what I was doing or what any of my skills were. But even when I got into a sizable battle there (may have been 60+ people fighting at the time) the game ran pretty smoothly for me. Would probably go even better when I actually level a character up so I know what the skills do; plus wasn’t used to the “right-click to activate skill” thing so had trouble getting some to fire off until I got that figured out.

I didn’t get too far into the actual quest line on my Warrior (second character I rolled), but for as far as I did it seems like it can be kind of interesting. I will definitely be getting the base pack around launch; how soon after launch depends on what is going on in EQ at the time probably, and will be a side game I jump into to goof around to from time to time.

The devs seem to be interacting with the community pretty well and taking things to heart so I can see the game having a pretty loyal base for a few years; especially if they keep their promises and keep content coming in pretty regularly. IMO, they would do best in waiting until late Sept./early Oct. before launching to try and pick up some of the people realized how bad WoW Classic could be, and so are lookign for something new to play instead.

I played the game to level 13 as a Mage. In my opinion, this is a cookie cutter eastern MMO, I will not be playing this game any more after this. I don’t think this will be successful in USA at all.

Honestly, i do not have one positive thing to say about this game except it was nice of them to hand out buddy keys so more people could test the game. I also did not experience any problems downloading, installing or playing the game.

There were a lot of things I did not like or didn’t really understand fully. Some bad translations, quests and lore are meaningless and turn into how quickly you can press (F) (F) (F)… auto-pathing to quests, boring combat with no real skill, have to hold the right mouse button to move the camera, and all the other weird systems found in these types of MMOs for upgrading weapons, skills etc… I also did not like the graphics or style at all, i am not a fan of anime or anime style characters. I was very dissappointed having to play a mage as some tiny anime female character.

the game is not for me at all, but I didn’t experience any bugs or issues while playing.

1 Like

Looks like Launch will be Sept. 27th, first early access Sept 20th, and Sept 12th for Name reservations and Pre-Download. Have to say is a bit smart to wait 1 month after Classic launch to grab some of those whose rose-tinted glasses wore off.

The Road To Launch!

CM Aethon

Community Manager

Staff Member

Greetings Astellians,

Many of you have been speculating on when launch would arrive, today we’re excited to announce that Astellia is officially heading for launch on September 27th, 2019! For those who’ve pre-ordered, the initial phases of headstart will begin letting players in as early as September 20th. Name reservations and Pre-download will open on September 12th, giving players plenty of time to download, reserve names, and prepare characters.

Launch day will come with several new additions to Astellia since the end of our beta testing schedule. As part of our commitment to tailoring Astellia around the needs of our Western audience. Players will be able to create female Warrior and Assassin characters on day one of launch. Along with a number of in-game events with Staff members who will be actively participating in answering questions and playing alongside our community.

Other launch day improvements will also include:

* A Revamped UI

• Cross Class Mounts
  • New Colosseum Modes for Solo Play
  • Increased Guild Member Sizes
  • And yes, Female Assassins and Warriors on day one!

Players can also look forward to a robust schedule of events and feature additions in the months following launch. These include class evolutions, the first tier of Legendary Dungeons opening, holiday events, a new Astel, and much, much more!

We’re excited to have all of you join us on this adventure, and look forward to seeing you in-game!

- The Astellia Team

I might give it a try again. Could not really get in to the beta but looks like ti might be worth a looksie

I mistakenly pre-ordered so I’ll have to play some

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Yeah I am still planning on getting the base pack when it releases, so will be playing also. Just not going to bother with a preorder pack, and maybe not bother with getting the “premium” time since I am still enjoying WoW Classic right now and figure that would just be a waste of 30 days. I still think the game has potential to be lots of fun, and the Devs have been playing a lot of attention to the community.

I have my character created and have my name reserved. I would love to see this game get a whole lot better.

It has potential if the devs give it enough love as well as I did one of the pre-order packs. May as well get my money out of it.

Yes I have to admit I did purchase the Legendary. I have started and all I am saying is that the game does not start as it did in beta. It is a whole lot better. That is as far as I am going with how the game is prior to launch. You will just have to see for yourselves.