What will be the class you play for your main character

Pally or Shadow Hunter to start. Probably the Pally. The Sorceress looks cool though.

Summoner as soon as it’s released. But until then - Sorc, Pally, Beserker. This will be the first game in ages that I haven’t played before its release. I didn’t do any alpha, beta, nothing for this game. So, who knows…I might totally change my mind once I actually play the classes :wink:

Paladin

Meh, decided to stick with my first choice so Martial Artist - Striker it is because male gender Martial Artist only gets the Striker spec and nothing else for some reason because Korean game :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m going Paladin

Surprised I got my name, Devla

My main will be a Sharpshooter, then Paladin, and then Shadowhunter (in that order) for the guild.

When you’ve got a choice at class launch (the book) and choose it, how do you go from there? Case, Martial has 3 choices so I choose one…but then it stays there. Do I wait? Which I did. Or is there a key to hit to move on.

Yes, brand new to game. So been playing my gun gal. Having fun. But want to try my martial artist also. Thanks. Feeling kinda awkward asking, tbh.

During the prologue it gives you the chance to preview the specs for your class before picking one. After you test the various specs it will ask to you to choose one and that is the spec you end up with.

So, if it doesn’t ask, what do I do? I wondered if I was missing something and obviously I was!

I don’t know how it is possible for it to not make you pick a spec so ya got me. :man_shrugging:

Yesterday, obviously I got caught in one of those who knows situations as the game didn’t move me along. I ended the test, walked up to the selection spot and chose sorceress (but bard was fun!). She’s now on the island.

1 Like

I’m just surprised how many people voted. :open_mouth: