What will be the class you play for your main character

Throwing up a poll for the heck of it and to get a rough idea what the mix of classes in our gang might be. I’m going with Martial Artist.

Which class do you intend to play as your main character?
  • Warrior
  • Martial Artist
  • Gunner
  • Assassin
  • Mage

0 voters

You might want to place Support as a separate category

I voted Warrior. I am specifically going Gunlancer. :muscle:

Also Gunlancer, so as to stay equally cool. :sunglasses:

Summoner :slight_smile: someday…

2 Likes

Fuggin’ A, baby! :+1:

Shadow hunter with Sorceress and Soulfist.

I would main a Sorceress but everyone and their grandmother will be playing one and i want to try something different first, although i may end up making her my main. Soulfist looks fun, but hard, so i’m going to try it and see how i do. Like with Mesmer in GW2, it might take me many months of playing other classes before i can handle Soulfist’s difficulty. Eventually, i may main a Summoner.

I’m happy i have names ready for all of them.

I will start with a warrior class then alt-itis will kick in and I have no idea. :slight_smile:

Gunslinger and Artillerist, just not sure which one first.

1 Like

Since the combat in this game is different the from the standard MMOs I’m used to, I’m going to need to try out a few different classes before deciding on my main. Summoner was top of my list, but now, I’m considering Sorceress, Gunslinger, & Deathblade for starters, then depending on my results, branch out to something else.

Soon to be a separate poll.

I’m leaning Paladin with a side of Artillery :thinking:

Gunslinger for PvP so I can pwn me some GenZ whippersnappers :crying_cat_face: :gun:

I barely touched beta and the only class I tried was the Berserker so that along with Paladin, Shadowhunter, Deathblade, Sorceress, Sharpshooter, and Gunslinger will be my day 1 toons.

I usually go the rogue class route, but I also enjoy supporting others. Highly considering Bard.

Going sorceress first and then probably a zerker and maybe one of the assassin classes after that. those are the 3 I have names for if they don’t get taken before I get the chance.

I’m going to play the Berserker at launch…

Oops. I meant to vote Assassin but voted Martial Artist… cuz … too much research breaks brain. :crazy_face:

Edit: Oooooh… fancy polls… i fixed it.

I am playing an Artillerist first. I may end up going support if we are short healers and such.

I honestly have no idea. I’ve played every class and what I’ll be looking for at first is a good solo build for leveling. Once I get comfy with the classes, I usually end up going either DPS or Heals.