Weekend Expedition Raffle

Between July 22nd and August 13th - signup and attend a weekend expedition and be entered into a drawing for cash prizes. Each time you attend, you gain one additional entry!

Winners will be drawn at the August 13th expedition event. Winners do not need to be present to win. You may only win one prize but more entries does mean more chances to win.

Grand Prize will be 50k gold.
2nd Prize will be 25k gold.
3rd Prize will be 10k gold.
4th, 5th, and 6th Prizes will be 5k gold each.

Entrees will be added and tracked on a google spreadsheet to be later attached here. The names will be randomized for the drawing and assigned a numeric number representing a ticket number. The drawing will be conducted using an online tool and most likely streamed.

Please note that if you are not able to signup for the weekend expeditions due to being unable to meet the participation requirements you can still react with a :trophy: to the signup posts and as long as you are online at the time of the event you will also be entered and eligible to win prizes!

If you have any questions please let me know.

Edit

Drawing will be held using the tool found at:

Spreadsheet added and initial raffle tickets added for 7/22/2022 expedition signups.

Updated with raffle tickets issued for 7/23/22 event signups

Updated with tickets issued for this past weekends events.

Tickets issued for 8/5/2020 signups.

8/6/22 and 8/12/22 tickets issued.

8/13/22 tickets issued.

I apologize for the audio I did not do good enough audio testing prior apparently.

Here’s the recording I ended up with doing the reverse drawing for the prizes.

6th, 5th, and 4th place prizes of 5k Gold Each - Talogarr, Honalorian, ManuelB
3rd Prize for 10k - Dame Jennifer
2nd Prize for 25k - Sonickat
1st Prize for 50k - Melandri

Stay tuned for the next give away!

2 Likes

Congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

WOOT WOOT, THANK YOU! That almost doubled my bank :smiley: