We have a Game Development Lead...err we have 2 GD Leads

Two dozen Splutty! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!

Be prepared for the Pitterpatter of Manyfeet. :slight_smile:

Thank you both!

Welcome! :wink:

Wow, now I’m going to have to play, geez, talk about stacking the deck! Thanks both of you for stepping up, I look forward to saying hi once I either get into beta, get the game, or some random thing happens to allow me somehow to play. Hopefully releasing between Oct and March. Can you two arrange that? Thanks.

1 Like

Notice I didn’t mention a year.

1 Like

you sure dont ask for much!

thank you both, I am so looking forward to this game. Just doing beta though.

:sunglasses::clown_face::tipping_hand_woman:

Yer gonna play! Stop spending all your time running around outside taking pictures for FB and log in! ;p

1 Like

Grats!

Appreciate it. Game looks awesome!

Congrats! I’m retiring in December and plan to spend a lot of time in Ashes. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. I am in Alpha 1 by an Intrepid package and look forward to learning everything PVP.

Thanks for taking charge, very excited for what this game has to offer so far while following it closely and I look forward to meeting and playing with new people and several names I recognize from games in the past. Keep us updated. Thanks, Briar

Congrats !!! :pepe1::wowe::ghost:

Congratulations what is the game like f or people that are poor at pvs.p ?

@Zauber Right now the tests are mainly stress tests to see how well their servers hold up under player load and stress. We’re getting a taste of the graphics this game will be capable of, but I would feel safe in saying that anything we are experiencing play wise during the PvP tests can and will likely change by open beta.

Thank you for attempting to herd cats. I mean lead a guild chapter.

2 posts were split to a new topic: No news on Ashes timeline