We have a Game Development Lead...err we have 2 GD Leads

I am happy to announce that Bambi & JoelleP have accepted the roles of Game Development Leads for Ashes of Creation. This game has the potential to be huge for OTG and it has a large PvP component. We wanted to make sure that we did the leadership right.

Bambi has agreed to come back to GD to mentor JoelleP in the fine art of leading an OTG PvP chapter. Eventually, JoelleP will take on the lead role and Bambi will fade into the background, at least that is the plan.

Please welcome Bambi and Joelle as the new Game Development Leads for AoC and give them any and all the support that you can.

7 Likes

WOohooo! Congratulations!! It’s so exciting!!

:smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

/Salute Bambi & JoelleP,
Grats and condolences, I’m Alpha One / Phase 2, retired last year :):smiley:
and ready to game. Willing to help in anyway I can.

Mmow

Damn. I guess Bambi made a damn good deal on that.

(How many cookies exactly?)

1 Like

Thanks for stepping up!

I have an excellent mentor for PvP, so looking forward to this.

1 Like

Congratz on the promo :slight_smile:

Be sure to give them a warm welcome!

I’m not sure about Bambi, but I know Joelle accepts :coffee: bribes…

1 Like

Two dozen Splutty! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!

Be prepared for the Pitterpatter of Manyfeet. :slight_smile:

Thank you both!

Welcome! :wink:

Wow, now I’m going to have to play, geez, talk about stacking the deck! Thanks both of you for stepping up, I look forward to saying hi once I either get into beta, get the game, or some random thing happens to allow me somehow to play. Hopefully releasing between Oct and March. Can you two arrange that? Thanks.

1 Like

Notice I didn’t mention a year.

1 Like

you sure dont ask for much!

thank you both, I am so looking forward to this game. Just doing beta though.

:sunglasses::clown_face::tipping_hand_woman:

Yer gonna play! Stop spending all your time running around outside taking pictures for FB and log in! ;p

1 Like