This OlderTimer is still carrying on

Here are some thoughts for your consideration. If you wish, you can read up on and explore the use of a Programable PC Gaming Keypad with a mouse. I use a Logitech G13 gaming keypad with my left hand and my mouse with my right hand. Razer has the Razer Orbweaver and the Razer Tartarus Gaming keypads. I move, fight, heal, cast spells and do all kinds of stuff with programable keys and a toggle switch with my left hand and mouse stuff with my right hand. It’s great. It may take a bit to get used to it, but it works really well. I have different profiles of programable key assignments for each game. I’ve been using my G13 for years. Read up on it. You will not regret it. It may be that the G13 has been discontinued, but it still works and the Razer Gamepads are good.

As for Shadow Group, we are looking for a new game that interests us and you would always be welcome back. I was talking with Shadow Thumper last night and he says hi. So does Zercon and Zar.

1 Like

Thanks for the info…btw I do have an orbweaver and a G910 keyboard with a razer Naga Hex mouse. But I’ve not been able to do much because the stand up desk setup I currently have is so tiny it barely fits the keyboard and mouse.

I ordered a new adjustable desk recently and am currently waiting on a replacement control box to replace the one damaged in the shipping of the desk last week. You can actually see my setup here on our forums. I posted it to show off my My new gaming desk

Anyway, once I get it setup I will have more than enough room to put what I need out for use. Then I can go back to setting up my orbweaver and such so that I can setup macros to use for gaming. Not sure if I’ll accomplish much very soon as I have to see how the desk setup works with all that real estate available going forward. It usually takes me a bit of time to readjust to things when I make changes.

I’ll keep you posted though because I really would like to connect with the group again.

Please tell the guys I said hi… :smiley:

Looks like you are heading in the right direction. Hope using a keypad - mouse combo works for you as it has for me. I wish you well. By the way, I love to use macros to do several things in series with one key - press.