Swords of Legends Online

Pre-load of SOLO for pre-orders on Steam starts June 30th and on July 1 for Gameforge.
Name reservations start on July 2 to July 5th. :grinning:

3 Likes

Howdy everyone,

I was just checking out this game and am thinking of getting it. What is the status so far as for OTGโ€™s standing for this game?

The game is a ton of fun for me still and I am really enjoying it. There are still some translation issues, and the voice over work is kind of bad (but you have the option to leave it in Chinese which really is a lot better). The cash shop is still cosmetic only; even the Premium Battle Pass path is just extra cosmetic items). The game is beautiful, but there are some frame rate issues when you get too much going on (just an issue with the old engine it was built on, and they are actively working on porting it over to UE4), but can clear a lot of that up by just clicking the Hide Player buttons in dungeons which helps clear up a lot of the spell effects. The combat is smooth and all of the classes are really well done. They started us at the beginning for the most part and we are getting content at an accelerated rate so as to get us caught up the the Chinese and Taiwan servers; the first raid releases tomorrow.

OTG decided not to support the game this time around, so those of us that are playing joined up with another gaming community that is very similar to OTG in ideals; if you wish I can send you the details.

1 Like

Hi Trox,

I just bought this game today and just got done installing it. If you could please send me that info. I would greatly appreciate those details.