Starfield - Bethesda - 11/11/22 - Sci-Fi RPG

3 Likes

I am so ready for this game.

Obligatory:

Looks like its getting a bit closer now…maybe summer from what I’m reading. This might deserve some serious OTG attention. Looks like it will be fun with a group…except is each person going to be in their own ship flying next to each other? “Look, a mineral rich asteroid!” “I can’t. My ship is on auto-pilot. I’m actually in the can.”

Starfield won’t have any multiplayer. Well not unless the modders work something out in the future after the game is released.

Doh! So it’s more Skyrim than Elder Scrolls Online. Guess I should pay a little more attention! Wait…it’s old age that did it!

edit: so I tried Elite Dangerous to stay busy and found I am much more a No Man’s Sky kind of guy. Hey, Sept is only 5 months away and during that 5 months both Star Citizen and Ashes of Creation will be out and playable! How about that!

Latest news, leaks, and gameplay details:

We’re expecting to see some gameplay during gamescom as well, plus at least 1 more interview with the team.

Jonesing for a quality game… This would be a nice fit. WTF is taking so darn long? No need to answer - I know, I know… though commence whipping until morale improves!

1 Like

Hi there RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNCE!

Hi, Happy! You going to be playing this? Retired yet? Probably not since you’re still a Spring Chicken :stuck_out_tongue: I’m back to playing WoW in hardcore mode and it’s pretty fun, which seems odd since I thought I left all that behind years ago. Still dabble in Lotro from time to time as well although I find the Brawler class strange. I mean…why? So what are you up to these days?

I’ll be retired at the ripe old age of 54 in January and yes everyone is a spring chicken compared to someone who is as old as King Tut :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Not sure yet on this game but I’m researching. Logged into Lotro yesterday only to realize it’s been 16 years since it went live(best lifetime pre-purchase of all time)……man the early days of farming raspberries in beta for gold and running naked through red mobs for class traits seem like yesterday. It’s the banter with you all and maybe I’ll have a little more time when I’m chilling next year.

3 Likes

The leaks have been positive, so that’s good news.

FYI, You can Pre-download the game now. I found out and I did mine last night.

Good to see you again Old Timer. Been a long time. Time to play some Starfield :slightly_smiling_face:

Too bad it’s not multiplayer – yet. But yeah, go pre-load and make sure you have enough space, it’s HUGE.

Well, I played an hour and now I’m playing other stuff. It’s not that I didn’t like it, it’s just I feel there is no big hurry. It’s not going anywhere…only problem I saw was a couple places where the npcs talked and the sound didn’t catch up until a few seconds later, other than that it was impressive. Hope everyone has a great time with it! Ad Astra!

I like it so far for the most part, but I am only a few hours in barely. It does need some QoL stuff here and there and I’m guessing modders will see to those things.

Game has to be on a SSD or that will happen.

Yeah I have both and guess which one it’s on? :stuck_out_tongue: