READ ME - Joining the Star Citizen in game Organization for OTG

Hi, would like an re-invite to the org since i was kicked from it due to inactivity on RSI site. Sent a new app already. Ingame handle is George_NoX. Thanx

should be up to date to this point.
if i missed anything just pm me

I’ve applied in game…

ok I will get you in today.

1 Like

Invites done to here

Star Citizen username is Vita_Korp3n

you are in

1 Like

Application on RSI for Star Citizen.
In game handle: Nick_Charles

Handle in-game is Siofn. I haven’t done anything for a while in OTG.

Let me know if I need to do something else, you have other verify things to get more enabled before being members in game before.

Suijin

Thank you!

@Nick_Charles and @Suijin

Right now the chapter is in pre-chapter mode which means we are only allowed to accept existing OTG members.
Nick it looks like your membership has expired or you never came over from the other website when we moved to activate your account.
I will look into the specifics, but as soon as both of you are Blue members (name shows up in blue as OTG member) then I can add you in the org on the RSI site. No big deal to have to wait, the org tag doesn’t mean much right now in game and you are still welcome to join any of us in game for activities. Check out our Discord channel for more info about when we get together or who is playing at any time.

Looking forward to seeing you in game.

I managed to not actually send in my app… I’ve submitted, so it should show up now.

I’ve applied. I am a member of the Forums here at OTG. Any chance of being accepted into the Star Citizen Org?

I thought I already had but I will double check it today.

accepted.
Sorry about the delay

Done, I’m blue.

on it…
You are in the Org, welcome :slight_smile:

Hello! Just sent my application on the RSI website. Looking forward to seeing you all in space (hopefully with a spaceship around us, but hey, it’s an alpha and accidents happen)

I was kicked from org… need a reinvite. I did an app on rsi website also

will get you today