READ ME - Joining the Star Citizen in game Organization for OTG

Brand new to Star Citizen, looking for an invite, and to start running with you all.

element320 : Case

Brace_Deville is my handle in game and am interested in joining the chapter. :slight_smile:
I’m super new to the game so I’m sure no one can crash a ship as magnanimously as I can.

RollinBluSmoke is my SC in-game handle. I’m fairly new to the game but looking to meet folks in the Verse.

I think I have everyone up to this point invited.
If I missed you please send me a PM

1 Like

Just applied via RSI website, game name = Zodanga.

Applied via RSI website; handle = AngelsOmega24.

This is my original (and until recently) forgotten backer’s account that I have decided to make my primary account. Thanks in advance and see you in-game.

RSI website: GenghisShawn

Sent in an application with my RSI account: HerrHu

1 Like

should be good to here

Thanks!

Hey there @arch445 . You’ll want to start by becoming a member of the OTG Community, in order to join one of our in-game chapters.

Here’s the place to start: Before You Apply… Things to Know
Submit an application here: Old Timers Guild

We look forward to having you!

Hello,

My RSI handle is Aryndol, and would like an invite, if possible. Thank you!

Accepted and welcome!

Thank you! I’ve spent waaaaay too much on this game, so I have a lot of ships to crew or leave in mothballs!

App sent!

Can’t remember if I ever accepted you in but I will check and make sure.
Still not much point in being part of the org other than showing a tag on the forums.
But let’s get you that tag :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi may handle is Nanul

Just requested an invite on the RSI website. Handle is ClarkCant. Thanks!

Just applied online for the guild. my info is SomeMadTech | SomeMadTech - TEXAS | TEXAS (Reservist) - Roberts Space Industries | Follow the development of Star Citizen and Squadron 42 if you have any questions let me know.
Thanks.

Adraste