Post your Origin Names here!

Coldgrin on Origin

I’ve sent requests to everyone above this post, 1 or 2 of you didn’t come up though

Origin name is CrepeMyrtleSL

Origin is Reverence1-40 Just got activated in the forums

Sijet1452 is my Origin… phew added you all, wow, there should be an easier way to do that…

sfdxsm on original and in game name. Feel free to add me. Just added many of you.

I also play all the Battlefield games and tinker around in both Star Wars games.

If you played GW2 or FFXIV I go by some variation of my first name, Seth, in those games and in Discord.

Origin User - ToxicXistence

Posted my name on the discord, but figured I’d add it here as well:

I’m blakesrealm on Origin (PC).

Origin Name: oldpcgamer

fargo1019 on Origin.

I’ve got everyone added up to this point. If you see an invite from Shavlik that’s me on Origin. Feel free to send me an invite.

chill0wl
the 0 is a zero, someone actually had that name in origin :confused:

LouisMorris on Origin PC.

Currently playing the Early Access Anthem and looking forward to the day one patch. :slight_smile:

hashberry I’m still Arwin1918 on origin and will be playing anthem and some other games on there also I know this isn’t the post for it but EVE im gonna start playing again …not sure if I have access to it in otg but would like to have access if possible .
Thank you hon ,
Arwin1918

DIVERSIFICATION on Origin PC - playing early access

Origin Name: ProfUtonium

Playing on the PC, normally a few hours each night. Kiddo is asleep, but I’m on comfort duty if he wakes up. :slight_smile:

Origin name is Rescorla, same for Discord. I’ve sent Origin friends request to everyone who posted before me. Anyone who posts after me please send me a friends request.

darkvoyager12
In anthem for pc name is thantos

Hey Guys Reercho on Origin and Reercho in Discord plz give shout if you see me online.

My Origin ID is CarpalAlex and I’m playing on the PC version. Alexander-Nightsky on Discord.

Since I do have carpal tunnel syndrome, hence the name, I’m not going to add anyone to my list. I’ll leave it up to you if want me on your list. Just remember this is an action shooter game, so I can be a liability to the team since I can’t play as well as the average gamer when the pain kicks in.