Post your Origin Names here!

origin id: Rayvon_Lunatic

Origin name= vxmine

Coldgrin on Origin

Iā€™ve sent requests to everyone above this post, 1 or 2 of you didnā€™t come up though

Origin name is CrepeMyrtleSL

Origin is Reverence1-40 Just got activated in the forums

Sijet1452 is my Originā€¦ phew added you all, wow, there should be an easier way to do thatā€¦

sfdxsm on original and in game name. Feel free to add me. Just added many of you.

I also play all the Battlefield games and tinker around in both Star Wars games.

If you played GW2 or FFXIV I go by some variation of my first name, Seth, in those games and in Discord.

Origin User - ToxicXistence

Posted my name on the discord, but figured Iā€™d add it here as well:

Iā€™m blakesrealm on Origin (PC).

Origin Name: oldpcgamer

fargo1019 on Origin.

Iā€™ve got everyone added up to this point. If you see an invite from Shavlik thatā€™s me on Origin. Feel free to send me an invite.

chill0wl
the 0 is a zero, someone actually had that name in origin :confused:

LouisMorris on Origin PC.

Currently playing the Early Access Anthem and looking forward to the day one patch. :slight_smile:

hashberry Iā€™m still Arwin1918 on origin and will be playing anthem and some other games on there also I know this isnā€™t the post for it but EVE im gonna start playing again ā€¦not sure if I have access to it in otg but would like to have access if possible .
Thank you hon ,
Arwin1918

DIVERSIFICATION on Origin PC - playing early access

Origin Name: ProfUtonium

Playing on the PC, normally a few hours each night. Kiddo is asleep, but Iā€™m on comfort duty if he wakes up. :slight_smile:

Origin name is Rescorla, same for Discord. Iā€™ve sent Origin friends request to everyone who posted before me. Anyone who posts after me please send me a friends request.

darkvoyager12
In anthem for pc name is thantos