Pic a Day

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Best way to keep cats off your counters…tin foil. Works every single time until kitty decides its just not worth it to jump up on counters. It took me about 2 weeks of laying foil on my counter tops before both my cats made that decision. But it was funny to hear the sound of foil being hit followed by a cat landing on the floor under duress.

Here is a video showing exactly the reaction you will see if you decide to try this on your kitty. The original video I posted here was removed, but I just found it on a news channel…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/video/are-cats-afraid-of-tin-foil-watch-this-video-and-see…/vp-BB10ZtAA

1 Like

Not my cats. Not my dad’s cats either. My dad even tried contact paper with the sticky side up. Nada. Squirt bottle. Nope. Yelling to ‘Get off there’. Nuthin’.

And then, you would here this little chuckle at the end and dad saying, ‘God damned cat!’ And another chuckle. :smiley_cat:

Have you tried keeping some cucumbers on the counters?

3 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

Oddly enough all those 17 years I had my two cats, they never seemed interested in vegetables, unless it was chives, or some cat grass, and it had to be in a potted container so that they could enjoy digging it all out, in order to savor eating every blade.

I learned that you really had to get creative to cat-proof your house…it is more involved than child-proofing, believe me. I can attest to both options. But I think they come in as a close tie.

Text

3 Likes

3 Likes

LoL.

I go back a little further than that:

-. . …- . .-. --. — -. -. .- – .- -.- . -.-- — …- -.-. .-. -.–

-. . …- . .-. --. — -. -. .- … .- -.-- --. — --- -… -… -.-- .

3 Likes

I got lost half way through the second line…lol

But I laughed anyway because it was funny. It would be nice if there was a translation somewhere so that I can actually understand what was being said though.

:rofl:

Trust me, figure out what it means and you’ll either laugh or want to punch me (and no, not dirty)

1 Like

stares long and hard at JoelleP through narrowed eyes with a slight smirk

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

I believe I’ve been Rick-rolled. :smiley:

2 Likes