Pic a Day

I posted this one in June 2018

1 Like

6 Likes

I was out shopping yesterday and the wind literally scared a girl as she got opened the car door to get out. (She even said that it scared her.) :laughing:

1 Like

Solution for clingy cat lap obsession. If you’ve ever had a cat constantly want to sit in your lap, even to the point of disrupting your schedule if you work from home, here is the perfect solution. The only thing not detailed was if they put a heating pad inside the lap …judging by one of the images I saw, it appeared there might have been one but its not mentioned in the article.

Not sure if it would work for a dog as the article was written only about cats.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/owners-clingy-cat-obsessed-snuggles-220924297.html

1 Like

What a great idea!

:grin:

6 Likes

Showed this to my hubby and it was funny watching him shake his head along with the contestants. Lol.

1 Like

lol They certainly know the fallout from answering a question like that. hehehhehehehehehe

Just love the fact not even the Marine was brave enough to answer that question…

2 Likes

7 Likes

I loved it so much I found the youtube video of it.

And, actually, the Marine DID adapt and overcome. He eventually hit the button and answered.

But NOT before turning around to look over his shoulder at his group, evaluating the situation, and then selecting a ‘winning’ response.

When he did eventually, cautiously, slowly reach out and push the button, he answered “Bashful.” (Should be safe, no? I thought it was.)

Then, when we see him return to his group, they are ALL women! LoL! Whatever they say, NO ONE can get in trouble!

When the other guy goes back to HIS group we see they are ALL men! That dude would have lost TWICE! (or more.) Once if he picked any other name on the board and THEN with every guy in his group he just put into the same position of needing to come up with an answer.

LOL. Loved it. Funniest thing I’ve seen in a while.

1 Like

The Thing in vegetable form.

(The original movie adaption of the short story “Who Goes There” starred James Arness as The Thing and he was supposed to be a plant creature. In the movie, not the original short story. ) John Carpenter’s version was pretty close to the original concept.

2 Likes

6 Likes

@Sibrwd

Wow I remember that old movie take on The Thing with the plant creature and it growing. Been a looooooong time since I saw that, but that image of the Thing carrot is spot on hehe.

2 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Q: What do you call a lawyer who has gone bad? A: Senator.

3 Likes