Pax Dei

didn’t seen any posts on this new promising MMO, who is NOT asking for backers… I will quell my optimism after decades of disappointment, but we will see! Pax Dei, new medieval MMO, will blend elements of Rust with Eve Online - Polygon

2 Likes

I watched the trailer yesterday. Looked really nice. Is this game on the Unreal 5 engine?

Been watching this one too. Really excited to see how it continues development.

Pax Dei - Social Sandbox MMO (playpaxdei.com)

1 Like

Game seems interesting. I hope it ends up being good as it sounds like it would be nice to play.
Only issue I can see is after signing up for the alpha, in the TOS it states that you will be able to buy items in game with either game money or real world money. So I’m kind of iffy on that one. I guess it depends on how they implement it.

1 Like

Yep. Developed in UE5.

1 Like

I’m definitely following this one.

Well, I signed up for Alpha. Here’s hoping I can get in.

1 Like

Signed up for alpha aswell.

1 Like

Eeh, yeah I hope that’s extremely minimal. Either way, I signed up for the Alpha as well. Looks very interesting. We’ll see.

1 Like

This sounds like a cool idea, but also sounds overly ambitious so I hope they can realize their vision. Either way, I signed up for the alpha.

Howdy folks,

I just received the Pax Dei Record #2 - Autumn 2023, Alpha edition and it included a link to apply for Alpha access. I just applied and figured other may be interested.

Oak

2 Likes

Early access launch spring of 2024. I’ll almost certainly give it a try. Help kill time until Ashes of Creation Alpha 2 launches

Just got an invite to the Alpha test that will run from Tuesday the 23rd of April until Tuesday the 30th of April. I hope to link up with others who will be there as well!

Oak

Just got my invite also

I, too, just received my invite. Just finished downloading this and I look forward to seeing where this game goes. A ton of potential. Cheers all.

I wonder if the guild system is working

I’m in as well. I’ve been waiting to play this one for some time.

I’m in aswell anyone know where they plan to start at.

I have to look at the map, we should coordinate

There appear to be a good number of issues with this game from an installation perspective.

Installs will be installed on your OS drive regardless of your settings. So you end up with a double install both on the OS drive and the drive you selected. Which if your OS drive is small might be an issue.

P2P downloads are defaulted to on, and closing the launcher will minimize it, not kill it. Especially if your ISP scams you with data caps, this might be a major issue.

Double check these things.

Source: Discord, not personally verified.