Older Timer's Birthday --- Oh My

Happy 90th @Trustee!!!

Happy 90th @Trustee… you’re an inspiration to us all!

Happy Birthday!! :smiley: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Happy Birthday Trustee!!! :balloon: :birthday:

Happy Birthday, Trustee!!! God bless you!

Happy birthday, Trustee! Hope that your 90th birthday was a great day! Oops, guess that makes it a belated happy birthday! Hugs, sweetie!

Belated Happy Birthday @Trustee!

Thanks gang. I love the guild.

I’m older and a bit slower now. Still enjoy gaming.
Currently (still) playing and enjoying eso. Seems as if I’ve been in and out of the game a lot over the years.
Thanks Tess for all of the numerous crafting stations located on the island at your game residence.

We need some really good new mmo’s. I’ve preordered Amazon’s New World and expect that I will play the game when it is released.

Over the years, I’ve loved - enjoyed static groups. Now I’m older and slower. Play games solo and at my own pace. May be a bit difficult to keep up with a group - we will see.

When you see me in a game, say hi - but my problem is that this old timer is hard of hearing.
Don’t know what we would do in a group without voice chat, but being hard of hearing - I might have a problem understanding what people are saying. That’s my problem in a nutshell.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday for the 13th of July 2020 @Trustee

I haven’t had the pleasure of running with you since the Daily Raid Rifts in Rift Back when you were are young buck at 81YO.

My oh my gosh how time flies when you’re having fun. But awesome to see you still kicking and hollering in OTG.

Hugs from Safari

It’s Tuesday, January 26, 2021 ----- Just checking in to keep in touch.
I’ll do this from time to time to let you know that I’m still alive and kicking.

Other than that, I’ll continue to spend most evenings playing my pc games.
I hang out with shadow group - an otg group that I’ve been with for a long time.
I’m still doing eso - have an orc solo 2h sword + bow build that I like a lot.

Have fun guildies and keep gamming.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update, Trustee. Feel free to jump in Discord and say hi now and then. :slight_smile:

Nice to hear from you Trustee…and glad to know you are still slaying those mobs. :rofl:

Tell the guys I said hello and wish you all lots of adventures. My son is currently playing Skyrim and doing table top Pathfinder/D&D on Saturdays with his group of buddies.

1 Like

Thanks my old timer friend, It’s good to know that your still gaming too.
We have had some good old times together.

Thanks Aerythe it’s good to hear from you too.
My very best to you and good gaming. I might just show up some time. Ya never know.

1 Like

Yea…I am slowing down some because of arthritis in my hands but can counter that by concentrating on ranged toons which makes it easier for me. I have some mixed classes in other games where I actually did some melee and some ranged, but since coming back to Wow I’ve decided not to push it. Arthritis is a PITA to deal with no matter your age.

So glad to see you are still playing away too. Wish you the best …always!

1 Like

Hang in there. I am pulling for you.
I use a razor game pad, and a a logitech keyboard and mouse. Lots of programable keys - easy use of macro combos to help me. I can still wheel and deal with gaming devices and software, but I’m old, hard of hearing and a bit slowed down.

I guess that we are really old timers, no doubt about it.

:rofl:
This is how my son sees me…(its called selective hearing) but slowing down is just an excuse to take better aim. heheheh

Thanks! We have the new xpac which is keeping us busy. Lots of new people which is great. We’d love to hear your voice. :slight_smile:

Cutting edge, Trustee, cutting edge. You’re OTG’s Research Division. :smiley:

Glad you’re doing well. Covid has made me worry a bit.

1 Like

I’m doing fine Dreadhead my old friend. I big slower though. I still enjoy gaming and the guild.
Hope our other friends are doing fine too.
I wish you the best.

Trustee

1 Like