Older Timer's Birthday --- Oh My

Happy Birthday, Trustee! I hope we have the opportunity to congratulate you for many more.

Wishing you a very belated happy birthday!!!

only 71 years old I feel like a kid’ Grats Moriel

1 Like

Happy Birthday Trustee and More to Come

Happy belated birthday, Trustee! Sorry I missed this post, somehow.

I have to show this to my wife. Funny story, one day when I was about 35 or so my wife said “Don’t you think you should leave the gaming to the kids now”. I was like, you want a divorce? LOL… We reconciled and I am still playing games next to the wife. We even have 2 TV’s in the bedroom so I can play games and she watches TV. She even joined me in playing WoW… Keep up gaming. Like they said earlier… you living the dream. I can’t wait to retire and have more time to play games.

2 Likes

Thank you everybody for wishing me a happy birthday. Love ya all.

1 Like

Awesome! Hope you have a GREAT BIRTHDAY :slight_smile:

ESO on PS4 by any chance?? :^)

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you get all your wishes today!

Happy Belated Birthday!! I’m a July baby also, though a few years behind you:) Hope you had a wonderful celebration and the year ahead holds only good times and good games.

Happy belated 89th Birthday, @Trustee ! Safe travels and happy hunting :sunny:

Happy belated birthday, @Trustee! Sending you lots of hugs from Taff!

Happy Birthday! That’s awesome! I hope I am still gaming in 28 years. By then all gaming might be VR, who knows. :slight_smile:

Happy belated birthday! Sorry that I missed it. Nothing better than gaing to keep you young

You are an inspiration.

1 Like

I’m just a friendly old man who enjoys gaming and loves the old timers.

2 Likes

This is 2020. Another year and I’m still around and still enjoying gaming and my gaming guild friends. I’ll be 90 in July. Wow! A bit older and slower. Don’t hustle like I used to. I’m coming to appreciate playing a game at my own pace. Really would love to see a new, well crafted mmo. How about it? It would really put pep in our step. :grin: Trustee

3 Likes

Go, go, go, @Trustee! You are awesome!

If my math is right…and it always is…we’ve circled the sun yet another time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRUSTEE!!!

And on the “more good news” front, I have it on good authority (@Trustee) that long time OTG’er @Pops, who had been on extended medical leave, is home and ready to resume killing internet dragons. Good news all around! :smiley:

4 Likes