Older Timer's Birthday --- Oh My

It’s Saturday, July 13 and ----- Oh My --------- it’s my 89th birthday. That’s right Trustee is a real, real, real Older Timer and I’m not getting any younger. Another year and I’ll be 90. How’s that? Well, I’m still gaming and having fun, and I’ve enjoyed being an Old Timer for a good, long time. Currently in ESO playing a Warden class character. See ya in game gang.

20 Likes

@Trustee HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May you have many more. Here’s wishing you a joyous day!

Come say hi to your WoW friends when you get time. :fireworks: :sparkler:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday! You are living my dream lol! Some day all my kids will be moved out, and hubby and I will live in a tiny house that requires little upkeep (just enough room for a cat or two) with an epic gaming room lol!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Trustee…and many, many more. Keep on truck’n… :birthday:

1 Like

1 Like

happy birthday luv!!!

1 Like

Many happy returns bud.

1 Like

Don’t start a fire trying to blow out all these candles now , many many happy returns

1 Like

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, Trustee!

Looking forward to celebrating 90 with you next year. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks Dreadhead - I remember our grouping days. I’m a bit older now. Hehe

Wow - what a cake from mmov.

1 Like

Happy birthday Trustee!!! And many more!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday, Trustee!

I’m 62 and aspire to be you! Happy birthday Old Timer.

1 Like

Thanks and Lord Bless

1 Like

Oh My and Thanks

Love ya Lyns We’ve grouped and had fun = nothing like guild groups and static grouping.

luv back and Lord Bless

Wow is a game I’ve enjoyed, my shadow group enjoyed, and it’s worth playing over and over again - hehe, but here I am in elder scrolls online - a game like wow for replayability - also like guild wars 2, everquest 2 and stuff like that – also hope to see some like high quality new mmo’s in the future - Lord Willing

2 Likes