New Server: Eidolon Server

Had a group of friends who wanted to try Conan Exiles out, so relaunched a new server. Feel free to try out the new update on a fresh server with us!

Eidolon Server Information: Updated 2024-01-26

Eidolon
IP: 104.192.226.146:7780 (Query Port: 27018, Rcon Port: 27019)
Password: WalkAbout

MODS
Pippi.pak
StylistPlus.pak
Emberlight.pak
UIMod_Hosav.pak
BetterThralls.pak
KerozardsParagonLeveling.pak
Pickup+.pak
MAC_Paintings.pak
StacksizePlus.pak
Immersion.pak
BarbarianBarber.pak
LitManItemStackAndContainerSize.pak
Grim_Wonderbody_reupload.pak
DyeMoreBetterer.pak

2 Likes

Thanks for the server post!

Aae is me on your server.
Always willing to help and I keep my tables unlocked, because I trust everyone you give access to the server.

Thanks! Let me know if I missed anything. Set it up in a hurry and am working double shifts so hard to get time.

Wow quite a few new things.

Yeah, I figured I didn’t have recommendations, as I’m not certain what your friends are interested in doing.

My only request was to unlock ‘return’ command for us normies.

Thanks again for admin’ing the server, btw! I actually do know what a headache it is.

you mean the set home /home command? It is set by default Scoot.

There is a /return command, a little further down the list.
It will return you to where you were when you executed the home.

scoot

Found it, done! Wow lots of changes! What’s with Summoning Place? I was running these guys through exploring and most of the encounters have changed.

You may have just run across the halloween event ‘Grave Matters’.
It’s fun, but needs a couple of people to finish. :slight_smile:

Ok, I give up. I can’t get this thing to run properly any more.

what’s
happening?

Partial user error. Turns out my modlist file from another server was write protected… Then when I sorted that out and got in, it reset all my keybinds and left me in a hell of a mess. Couldn’t remember how to get mouse control back to get rid of a huge dialog that opened but was fed up by that point anyway. Will try again in a few minutes now I’ve found and restored the old settings file with the non-ridiculous keybinds in it…

:blush:

Ok, have an issue. Pressing F8 to look at the minimap options brings up a dialog that covers nearly the whole screen but there’s no way to close it. There’s no mouse pointer, pressing F1 to activate the mouse does nothing, hitting ESC to get to the menu gives me a mouse pointer but clicks to that dialog are completely ignored. I had to kill CE in the task mangler.
Turns out that’s a known problem with the minimap. I wanted to move it since it’s covered up by other UI elements but there doesn’t seem to be any way to interact with it without getting stuck unable to properly interact with the game engine.

I can remove that mod tonight to save you the grief.

Not sure how useful that minimap is to be honest. The UI mod appears to have its own minimap built in as well. The additional one hardly ever works for me. Don’t remove it if anyone else wants if there though, I can live with it.

Server not responding. I suspect bad things.

Yep. Not on the list. Must have died. It was looking flakey when I was on a few hours ago, pings were all over the place.

Testing, it said it was running but I couldn’t join. On it, removed that minimap too.

Should be good now.

1 Like

Many thanks, sir! I appreciate your efforts!

Added a thrall customizer mod, poses don’t work with new update but rest works fine!

IdeaPoet [developer] 3 Nov, 2022 @ 4:51am

Better graphic settings.

Conan Exiles’ graphics are quite outdated by today’s standards. Here is a way to improve it.

First select cinematic settings in game. Exit the game.

Go to:

\Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

Open Scalability.ini with a text editor and add the text below:

[TextureQuality@4]
r.MaxAnisotropy=16
r.Streaming.PoolSize=5000

[ViewDistanceQuality@4]
r.ViewDistanceScale=3.5

[ShadowQuality@4]
r.LightFunctionQuality=1
r.ShadowQuality=5
r.Shadow.CSM.MaxCascades=4