New Chapter Leader?

I was helping a friend level up in the Division 2 over the past few weekends. Last night as we reached world tier 5, I received a message that I had giving a guild promotion…

As soon as we finished the the mission I ported back to the guild area to check things out and it said I was the new Commader??

I have been a member of this guild, off and on for 15 years and have never seen this before. I would be happy to keep our interest in a safe keeping mode as I work 14-16 hours a day during the week I don’t have the time to recruit or pay much attention to the incoming applications.

Please let me know if there is a different course of action needed, thank you…

Some MMO’s have a system in place that auto-promotes the most recently active guild member to leader if the guild leader has been inactive for a certain period of time. City of Heroes and DC Universe Online both had such systems in place as well and I’ve had that happen to me in the past in both games.

Probably best to send a PM to @Benbrada , CL for general games, and see what he wants to do about it, if he doesn’t see this thread (though since I’ve mentioned him he should get a notification).

1 Like

I sent a pm… thank you for the insight,

The game probably does an auto-promote when the leader doesn’t log in for months?

Sounds like it belonged to @Zercon who was the “Division 2 NCO”. You out there buddy?

@Viking

Interesting.

Just thought a heads up was needed, it’s no bother at all. I will do my best to watch for messages here. Happy to invite who ever is needed. The only peeps I still see active are Oldpcgamer, a personal friend that I invited and myself.

I play on and off.

There were also 3 clans at one point, and while the active folks did consolidate back in to clan 1, I still occasionally log in to whichever clan I ended up in (think it was 2) at least every couple months or so. Division 2 just didn’t grab me the way the original did, unfortunately.

it looks like division2 didn’t grab a lot of the players like one did even me and I do think it is a better game then one, so I don’t know what is wrong

For me, I think part of it is the city environment. I don’t really know how to describe it other than the NYC winter weather thing kind of grabbed me where the abandoned DC with encroaching jungle vegetation doesn’t.

I’m sure that’s not all of it, but it’s the only bit I’ve been able to identify, for myself.

So @Zercon you want ownership back or we leave it with @Tradecraft ???

not a lot of people playing right now not that big of a deal. if he want’s to send ownership back to me that is fine .
have lots of people that has not been logged on for over 3 months

what do you think

Yeah this is what sucks. We try to run ever game, spend resources getting it up and running and then BOOM! Hell we had what 3 clans going at one point?

division 1 we kept it up and running for a year ,but this one just died after about 2 months into the game. I really don’t know…
and it looks like the new ghost recon is dropping too

looking at Ubisoft sale, they have division2 Ultimate edition now for $18 big drop from $119.99

With the upcoming expansion being released soon, can we get the ingame clans sorted out again?
I’m also available to help organize things, if need be. Was part of clan 1 back at launch.

And I’ll be spending quite a lot of time in this game for Year 2 content :slight_smile:

Feel free to hit me up in PMs or on Discord, @Benbrada / @Zercon / @Tradecraft

1 Like

yes do you like the last DLC for season 1?

I would be greatful to pass the leadership back as I just don’t have the time to do what is needed.

I like it. The Coney Island missions are short but really fun and set things up nicely for Warlords. The new specialization is also fun if you like in your face combat.