New Chapter Leader?

So what’s going on with Old Timers Guild and The Division 2? @Benbrada ?

I never joined the PC clan because I was on XBox One due to the fact that my PC at the time couldn’t handle the game very well. Now that I’ve built a new PC, I’ve been playing it quite heavily; and I’m loving the Warlords of New York content.

Of my bajillion UPlay friends, I see one or two in the game occasionally, and I’ve noticed that a couple of members have been asking about the clan lately. If someone wants to clean house and kick some of the very inactive members I’d be glad to play officer for the clan at least to invite or approve requests to get active people in. Uh, that is I would need to be invited in also since I’m not in the clan lol.

It’s not like we need someone to plan events, etc. We just need someone to get active people in and kick inactive people to make room.

So, if someone wants approve my request to join and officerize me…

Like anything else it fell by the wayside when people lost interest and moved on. I don’t think even I’m guilded. Need to research who owns it and you can take it over since your one of our GG Officers, please :slight_smile:
Keep @Viking in the know as well :slight_smile:

There were a couple clans in the PC side, back when the first Season event and WONY released.

I have permission in the main T.Div2 PC clan, last I checked. Is there some invites that need to get processed?
The limit of 50 was on the cusp, as it were.
Looks like one of Zercon’s accounts (uPlay: Zercon. ) has actual Top Leader position of the main/most-recently-active in game clan.

I can be found in the OTG Discord most of the time, left messages there, or here.

Kool, thanks. @Zercon you around?

yes working a lot no time off but lots of overtime :frowning:(
Lupus has the roll to clean house and invite players or i can log in and do it but if you want to help do it Ordegar , i would love the help … i do see we have members that is over 90 days inactive , when i see some one wanting to join is when i kick some one out . right now it is sporadic.

1 Like

@Ordegar seems like you guys can work this out? Thanks all for all you do for OTG!

Ok I see a couple of Old Timers clans; I requested membership in both in-game. My UPlay name is Ordegar.

1 Like

Invite processed to the “main” clan chapter.

1 Like

thx @LupusNoctis for all your help

1 Like

Thanks guys for working this out!!!

Hello. Is there someone who can send me an invite when in game please?

I’m usually on @ 4pm - 8 pm EST, name is Muuhut. PC version.

@Muuhut - You will need to complete your membership application before you can join our in-game guilds/clans. :smile:

@Muuhut when your membership is complete then repost here or PM me and we will help you out :slight_smile:

Will do.

ok invite send to Muuhut

1 Like