Marvel Strike Force

Aw sorry @Rance What device are you playing on?

Perhaps you could try it on Bluestacks? I see it as a featured game when I launch it, so Iā€™m assuming it works well, havenā€™t tried it myself.

Well, it seems to be working ok so far. Iā€™m on an iPad but I cringe every time I switch screens, Seems like lots of new characters since I played last and more crap to make them moneyā€¦ā€œHey, get Red Stars to increase your stats!ā€ ā€œHey, get more upgrades to items to increase your stats!ā€ ā€œHey, buy a Tin Foil Hat to increase your Cosmic Defenses!ā€ I dunno. It was good to get Loki backā€¦I find him really fun and I guess thatā€™s the point, itā€™s just it seems like there are way more ads than I remember.
Oh wellā€¦/grousing over

Yeah the red star update is a blatant mobile game RNG Gamble/Pay-to-Win cash grab. Iā€™m still evaluating that. They do seem generous on handing out orb fragments. You can open 5 regular reds once a week just by logging in. I go absolutely ballistic on the red orb blitz Sunday/Monday and manage to eek out another couple of orbs plus more from ranking rewards. If you already have a red star and roll it again they give you elite red star fragments. But ultimately it seems there is no guaranteed way to go full red star unless there is a shop option for it. I havenā€™t spent a dime on the game because I really donā€™t see any value purchases like in other mobile games I play.

I have to admit I spent some fairly earlyā€¦like Dr. Strangeā€¦still one of my favorites when you want to get rid of those taunting buttheads or summon back a deaderā€¦but l think that time has passed by. I was never very competitive, I just liked helping out in raids (which really pissed me off when they froze up on me and I couldnā€™t advance). Tbh, I really miss Marvel Heroesā€¦:confused:

Sorry to say thatā€™s too low even for our building alliance. Need to be U6 raid capable minimum Iā€™m told.

Sameā€¦ though I enjoy Future Fight a lot which has some similar aspects (as much as a mobile game can obviously).

Especially during new Marvel movie weekend :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah the updates are cray cray!

Ok who is still playing? We have 17 people and only 4 seam to be playing.

yea, we need to find a guild for the four of us, somewhere that raids all the time, but not like super serious. I am just to lazy to look

1 Like

I just got an email about the Human Torch so going to login and check things out what Iā€™ve missed when I take a break at work. :smiley:

Hokey smokes this is the slowest app update EVER! :open_mouth:

Finally finished downloading App Store updates now doing update in-app and itā€™s been stuck doing updates at 42% for a half hour! :open_mouth:

waah waah waah @RanterX

Are you going to buy me a Switch? :stuck_out_tongue:

Also my friend in South Korea is installing ESO on hew Xbox. Been stuck at 50% for a dayā€¦ was stuck on 42% for 8+ hours before that. :open_mouth:

We are now merging guilds, we will be in Paxmouth Rock, evidently they change the guild name after each war, so if you need to find us, just ask here.

I feel like Iā€™ve landed in the middle of the High School crowdā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:

yea, let all the kids do all the planning and details, im just here to pew pew pew. I still pretty much do everything on auto-play, I donā€™t have time to figure out all the games details.

You sound like me! I canā€™t remember the last time I actually played an Arena battleā€¦but then I canā€™t remember what I had to eat yesterday so I guess that isnā€™t much :slight_smile: