Marvel Strike Force

I’m going to join the bandwagon, taking an indefinite break from my account with OTG in MSF. Just don’t have it in me to run two accounts, especially when I’m trying to stay in with the big boys in the top ten alliances. I’m sure I’ll eventually tire of that and look for a more chill experience, but until then, adios amigos!

I took a break as well. The buy, buy,buy mentality along with school with kids and login shaming has me stepping away.

I’m still playing some but yeah it is a bit too repetitive. Future Fight still my #1.

1 Like

I just applied to the Alliance in game.

And yes, I’m Morris there too.

Requested an Invite, in-game name is Ivonios.

You’re in. Make us proud! :+1:

Still an active alliance in MSF?

there are currently only about 4-6 active members in our OTG named guild. We really just need to start a new non-OTG named guild so we can invite anyone. Like we did in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes we created the Casual Outcasts guild. If someone wants to make and be leader of the guild go ahead and do it, then we can just join that new guild and invite others too. Otherwise I will be joining other more active guild soon.

Ok, good to know. I was hoping you guys were active enough but guess not. I’ll be making an alliance, likely in a couple hours when the raid season ends, for a few friends looking to leave our current high level alliance. You guys are all welcome to join us.

I’m about ready to leave our alliance for something more active too. The only two things that really holds me back from leaving are loyalty and desire to keep things casual but still active.

@Darius It sounds like you’re ‘it’ then? :slight_smile: How many people do you have not counting potential active OTG joiners.

Lol, currently there’s me. Have two more coming after the current raid season for sure. After that, it’s going to be time to recruit. I’m going to be putting it out there on Discord and Line starting tomorrow, maybe.

So everyone that was supposed to be leaving changed their minds when the leader stepped down. I’m the only one to leave it seems. I’ve joined up with a multi-alliance group, Crab People. They have several alliances at various levels, they may have a place for anyone that wants some thing more active. They are on Discord, I’ll pass along contact info by pm if anyone is interested. Their rules are below.

Crab people rules for all alliances

1, 600keys and 10k gold
2, contribute to all raids and push hard
3, always leave your team channels open on discord (all others can be muted)
4, tell us beforehand if u are gonna be inactive
5, no disrespect to members (banter is ok)
6, check discord regularly
7, don’t be a snowflake

Each of these can be a kickable offence if we believe it’s holding your team back

Sorry I haven’t been on. Was planning to play some but very tired and unfocused during recovery from knee replacement surgery and just been doing Future Fight and Dragalia dailies when I have the energy. :sweat:

Take care of you first Ranter, the rest is just pixels. Hope your recovery is swift.

1 Like

I’ve joined up with a different multi-alliance group, M.C.U. Avengers. Specifically I am part of MCU Slaughterhouse. So far I am enjoying all the extras of being part of an active alliance: Daily raids, lots of goodies we were missing out on.

My recommendation is to seek out a multi-alliance group like mine or the one Darius mentioned above that suits your playstyle.

A great starter place to seek active alliances is the MSF Discord’s recruitment section (link below)

Also plenty of other useful info there.

*Not sure why the discord link preview is generic but it is a link to the MSF channel.

1 Like

I was just about to ask which should I join. Is there a level requirement? Also does any of them use the Line app?

We’re Discord only, and I don’t think there’s a level requirement. Just be active and get your keys in. We have 4 alliances, in multiple power ranges. Post your player card and I can give you a better idea.

I finally get the dang thing working again and everyone is leaving! My connection was via Facebook and for some reason, every time I loaded it up I would get stuck in the screen I was on with no way to move to other selections. I’d delete and uninstall about 15 times at least and whatever screen I’d go to initially would be it. I asked for help from the game publishers but nothing worked so I quit. Now, suddenly it’s working again…but for who knows how long. I missed my team!
Anyway, good luck to everyone and hope you’re having fun. I don’t think I’m going anywhere since I’d be afraid of having things go berserk again…plus I always seemed to have trouble with raids locking up on me.
Cheerio!