Marvel Strike Force

Those buttheads kicked me out of their alliance! Would have been nice to hear why or what their problem was…anyway, I think I’ll be fine. Except for our guys I didn’t really care for that bunch so I started my own and I’ll be the only member :slight_smile: You guys have fun! For some reason I feel like the pressure if off somehow. I hated going into raids where there were a ton of people and not wanting to screw up someone’s path…guess I think too much.

I saw the message last night but there was nothing said so wasn’t sure if you left or was kicked. Sorry to see you go. For now I’m putting up with them but am getting tired of the constant need to be participating in everything. Only way I can do so much is that I am currently unemployed.

I saw a message that said you only fight 1 battle in war, then stop, i guess not active enough

Thanks guys. You have fun!

for some reason i was kicked too, oh well, off to find some other guild

They merged with another Allience. I just noticed you guys are not in the allience now. That’s messed up.

Ya think? I should join another guild but to be honest it’s hard to find one as good as OTG. Too bad we were so few…

Im in Space Knights for about a week, seem like a good group and not a bunch of kids. Active discord. Doing ultimus 6 and raids III & IV. Looks like 24/24 members, but if your interested just let me know and i can see if there are any inactive people we could kick…

I have a feeling the inactive players are probably better than I am :stuck_out_tongue: My teams are all over the road and put together because I like certain characters rather than how well they work together which is why I never do that well in raids. I’m slowly getting to where I might be able to field some decent ones eventually…was surprised how good the Sinister Six is…Rhino is pretty nasty and eventually I’m going to have a top line FF team and Asgardians…except I don’t think they have a decent healer despite their recovery abilities…I may leave out SIf and keep Minn-erva in there since the others work pretty well together…anyway, thanks for the consideration!

I haven’t been playing lately but I made a Netflix Marvel team (think it was Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Daredevil, and Punisher) which I loved just because of the shows. Not the UBERIST team but I just love seeing them on my phone. Except, you know, when they get slaughtered. :scream:

I dunno. The Defenders teams seem to do well against me. I hate Iron Fist and his special :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wait… I did something right? :open_mouth:

Hey Guys did any of you find a good alliance to get in to? I need a new one.

i really like Space Knights that I am in, great group, we are 100% U6, about 28% U7 so far. I know we are full right now, but give me a few days to see if we would be able to make any space. Whats your TCP and highest team power? do you have Ultron?