Marvel Future Fight

1 Like

Haven’t posted here in a while lol…newest sneak peek:

I’ll update helpful links soon™

Apparently it is going to be a X-Men update with new characters (Ice Man) and unis.

Yes, finally a uni for Storm. Speculation on T3 Phoenix. Most likely potentials for remaining X-men. They really need to step up the X-gene character base. As of right now I don’t see anymore value in the x-gene subscription. Obviously a Brotherhood of Mutants massive update would be critical. But they are likely going to focus on Dark Phoenix related stuff.

1 Like

More comic book unis I guess since the movies ones are meh (and from before the sale to Disney).

1 Like

1 Like

OH MY JUBILATION LEE!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Also did a quick edit of the meta links, even though the update is around the corner, and wanted to highlight a new resource:

• 5.1.1 Mega Tier Chart high res version
    it gives a great visual overview of who is good in various game modes. Also they repeat a version of the tier list that is T2 only at the bottom. With the current meta links and the way the game design is setup for new players with the academy and such, I think I’ll be simplifying the list of helpful links in the future.
1 Like

Very nice, thank you!!!

OK, so I haven’t made the usual update post. If anyone is interested in obtaining Silver Surfer please view this video before Saturday. I plan to use this method to help us all get him.

In the mean time, I have a lot of GBR practicing to do (never even tried it yet lmao).

We can discuss this further here or on discord and organize a time. I will try to make myself available throughout the day and carry one person at a time plus a random if needed.

Just got my CM to tier 3. Going to start upgrading her gear.

2 Likes

i have future fight installed now and playing, what guild are we in and how do i get invited?

1 Like

Guild is OTG and you apply. Are you “vanster” in FF?

Hi @vanster Welcome aboard! We’ll get you approved as soon as we see an application.

In the meantime here’s a nice infographic to help new players make the most of their accounts:

And a more comprehensive beginner guide here: https://www.reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/ayhkbk/beginners_guide_for_farming_and_resources/

(I’d update my original post, but there seems to be a technical issue).

just a quick post to a list of all guides just recently updated:

ok thanks, im vansterotg in FF, i applied to OTG

2 Likes

Looks like you’re in! Woot!

Anyone get the Silver Surfer yet? I heard he’s epic.

No. I didn’t even try this weekend, since I couldn’t get anything last weekend to help with the event. So now I’ll just casually get in there eventually. Sucks, because Fantastic Four and anything iconically attached to them are my all time marvel favs. I guess that just means I can focus more resources on developing Dr Doom and Mr Fantastic now.