Marvel Future Fight

I wish I liked that game better because the FF and Dr. Doom are my Marvel favorites as well. Actually I like the FF in Marvel Strike Force. Johnny is kind of a glass cannon but does decent damage…Namor sucks but I picked up Invisible Woman this weekend and she’s pretty good (imho) so we just need them to get enlightened and add Dr. Doom and I’ll be happy (if they don’t screw him up like the movies…:/) Hope you’re having fun!

1 Like

I haven’t been playing as much, dealing with real life drama and escaping to Pandora and Halcyon… but this sounds pretty cool. I actually like how they create new characters that Marvel then puts in the comics.

1 Like

I asked on reddit for some tips on recent updates since I haven’t been playing as much. Cynicalex and Beast Mode Gaming on YouTube were recommended as well as the following:

Homecoming: Mysterio gets a major upgrade, he can clear ebony WBU. Spiderman unis are a pass if you have IW. Molten man is a good combat villain and Hydro Man is okay.

AoA/Uncanny: Areo is a good character and Rogue gets an amazing uni. Swordmaster and Dr Voodoo are okay. Vision gets a great rework but don’t buy his newest uniform. SW and QS unis are a pass if you have the old ones.

2 Likes

One thing I’m not clear on… do they mean the Mysterio Homecoming uni is a major upgrade (I think that is what I read when it came out) or did they also make upgrades to the character itself?

It’s been a while since I posted anything here :slight_smile:

Anyway, the next update will be rolling in the next few days or so. It is a great time for new players to jump in and returning players to log in and check out the changes. Great new rewards incoming too. This is a major update.

1 Like

Except for Sharon Rogers (not sure if I like costume yet) not sure who the others are… those the new originals added recently?

Yes the Warriors of the Sky they’ve been teasing for several months now. They did an update stream showcasing some of the new content.

Also this is the most up-to-date Mega Tier Chart v560

Has all kinds of useful info in spot. ABX, Timeline, WBU, strikers, etc

1 Like

Mega Tier Chart v580
HAIL HYDRA!

1 Like

Mystique! :heart_eyes:

Lots of changes to the game since the last post here.

The Marvel Future Fight Power Book V.6.2 is here (last power book was several months ago V5.4 I think)

It has a built-in tier list as well, but it is more pve focused.

Mega Tier List 6.2 is still in the works …due out any day now. So here’s the old one (6.1) for the time being:

:bulb: Important PSA regarding awakenable characters. Do NOT spend money/materials to gear them from 21-25. When the update lands they will be basically ‘free’ to gear up. This goes especially for Native T2 Beta Ray Bill’s gears where it is twice as expensive now. This special is presumably happening until the next (september’s) update.

For the existing awakenable characters, leveling them up to 70 is recommended if you have them and want to focus on them. No need to awaken them. This is just about the gearing cost during the August update after it lands.

Starting before the 12 minute mark in Cynicalex’s video below, he goes into more details.

1 Like

1 Like

Whaaaaaaaaaa?

Dark Avengers Epic Quest drops today. It’s gonna be expensive resource-wise.

But we are still in the middle of a boycott since last updates CTP/P-card controversy. (Think of the Ultimates a couple years ago, but this is arguably worse).

Ending on a positive note: They are removing character requirements for awakening. So now it is more ftp friendly since some of the character requirements were clear paywalls.

1 Like

I’m pretty much waiting for the new game while busy in Genshin/Avengers/Cyberpunk.

Was going through my phone and cleaning out apps and was thinking I should login to MFF and see whats up but sounds like there is a mix of good and bad for mostly F2P players like me… will take a look, thanks for the update!

At the end of the day, MFF still has some of the best character modeling/design in any marvel game I’ve played to date.

1 Like

Absolutely. I’m really hoping the sequel is more of the same with even more stuff and gameplay. :smiley:

What sequel?