Marvel Future Fight

1 Like

You… get to play a Sentinel??? :open_mouth:

I picked this up again after a relatively long hiatus. Enjoying it again, for all the grindy goodness. I’m going to drop an app in game, DariusC69. Thanks!

2 Likes
1 Like

GIANT BEAR PET!!!

It’s like X-Mas came early. :smiley:

1 Like

I wonder if her bear pet can do the HARD STARE…

hahaha

Uniforms now on sale 50% off. Best time of year to purchase them. I’m reposting these links from the top to help with decision making. And by all means don’t forget your favourites :smiley:

1 Like

Now that we’ve spent all our crystals and such for the Black Friday weekend sale…

:smiley:

I blew crystals on unis and Emma… knowing an update was coming I immediately subbed to the Stark crystal deal. :smiley:

I get why they do original (Korean) characters and they look cool (nice unis too) but why Morgan Le Fey???

She will tie in to the stories of Sharon Rogers, Luna Snow, Crescent and Io, and White Fox. She also supposedly has vast connections to other marvel characters. I never really followed any of the comics that she made appearances that I can ever recall though.

Also there’s 500 crystals from the pre-registration for the update. So that should help with the new stuff.

Looking at the patch notes this looks like a really solid update.

1 Like

Read the patch notes and now…

(not an actual comic panel, just random photoshopped web meme… I think)

New titles hit Marvel Unlimited 2-3 months after they are released.

Also checkout this site if you want to read Marvel in chronological order from FF #1 through September 2016:

https://cmro.travis-starnes.com/reading-order.php

2 Likes

Oh my! That site…

NERDGASM!

I’m always hunting down reading order information for all sorts of series. Not that I ever have the time to read all that. :smiley:

2 Likes

The Future is F4nt4stic!

Also I’ve updated meta info links for 4.7

Sooo? Captain Marvel I assume.

For sure. We’ll probably get a token event soon in anticipation of update. Guessing T3 Captain Marvel and uniform are pretty much given as well as most likely an MCU related legendary battle. If you’re not saving up crystals for epic quest packs, her uniform will very very likely be a good one.