Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden (Group A) Thursday evenings *CLOSED*

Has @Ryukan contacted you with a discord invite? You would probably get more notice there for these questions. However, my response would be to play what you want. In my experience, 5e doesn’t require a “balanced” party like prior editions. We lost our paladin player, who was planning to be the party “tank”. Currently, we have a heavy armored cleric that is filling that role. Other than a cleric, we have a Circle of Stars Druid, a Gloom stalker Ranger, and myself a Drunken Monk. In combat, with our current party mix, the Cleric is mostly acting as Tank/Heals, the Druid in Chalice Form for Heals, the gloom stalker DPS, and myself being a drain on the healers while attempting to off-Tank/DPS. So either of your two choices could slot in here.

We are missing Arcane caster, but so far haven’t really needed it.

Oh, and welcome.

thanks for responding . still waiting for the server invite . Sounds like I am going to be up all nikght theory crafting characters until I decide, but Fighter and Barb are still two of the options that I like most so far. Do you guys have a light of hand character for traps already ?

Yes, my Monk has proficiency with Thieves Tools and Sleight of Hand.

@PANJ check your PM’s, I sent you the invite links and some more info.

1 Like