I’m returning to WoW

After many years off I am planning on returning when the WoW Forever opens. Anyone planning on playing that? Either way I would like to rejoin the WoW group on whichever server is most active. Alliance or Horde. Character name is Gruener on both

2 Likes

I am planning on playing WoW Forever, at least for a time! I’ve already prepurchased the 59.99 tier.

2 Likes

Just learned of WoW Forever and like what i see, I think i will buy in and play the BETA which starts soon, September 17, 2026, and runs through October 21, 2026.

Will be an Alliance Mage most likely.

I’m going to try beta. Have zero clue about it, but after watching a few of the panels, it’s very appealing to my old brain.

2 Likes

we have “are you playing” and “which faction” polls going for this :slight_smile: :

Gnome Warlock I think

Looks interesting…I’ve purchased and will be in Beta… Will have a Alliance and Horde toon at launch so we can form Guilds and will pick 2 normal (non-pvp) servers and we can get our selves established…

1 Like

We’ll have plans in place closer to release. For now, just let us know you’re interested and have fun beta-ing and chatting.

That is why I’m applying for OTG again. I left in 2020. I am planning to make a dwarf holy paladin. I am trying to join the guild again.

1 Like

We currently have pretty active Horde (yay!) and Alliance (Boo!) OTG guilds in the WoWF beta!

Do we have a presence in the alliance side? If so, can I get an invite?

horde side? Barry Fleshripper is near the crossroads and if theres an alliance side, Gruener Zwerg is in Stormwind.

Need your character’s first and last name. Also asking in the discord channel will likely get faster results (I am not Alliance so can’t invite)

I sent a horde invite to Barry Fleshripper.

Alliance is up to someone else. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In-game name : Boodio Mangus

I will listen on Discord, but I don’t talk.

1 Like

Are you Alliance or Horde?

Don’t worry, you don’t even have to enter the voice channels if you don’t want to (I don’t tend to). You can just look at the text channels if you like! WoW Forever has its very own text channel inside the World of Warcraft section.

Alliance