[POLL] World of Warcraft Forever

Are you playing?

  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

What Faction

  • For The Horde!
  • For The Alliance!
  • Both
0 voters

Are we going to flag this under Classic or Retail..???

Depends on interest. No answer to that yet. Perhaps it’s own thing.

Join us on Discord in #wow-forever

You all have fun. I’ve watched the videos and saw all the information about Forever, however, I’m not really interested. I tried Classic and ended up deleting that because I was not interested in that either.

But you all have fun and enjoy yourselves. :+1:

I’m trying the Beta, Lyn, and based on that I’ll decide is Forever is forever for me or never for me.

You may always change your mind. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It has its own launcher.

I voted both, but really my answer is which ever faction has the most OTG. It’s nice that all classes are available on both factions now. In '05 I wanted to play a paladin but all my friends were on horde.

1 Like

Pretty new to WoW, played Classic a bit when it launched but that’s it and haven’t played in years but looking to give this a shot. Hopefully you guys don’t mind newbies!

I prepurchased so hopefully I’ll get into the beta and get to try it out and see if I like it.

1 Like
Would knowing that Cefwyn may play affect your decision?
  • OMG! I can’t wait to game with Cef!
  • OMG! No way I’m playing if Cef is playing!
  • Who is Cefwyn?
0 voters
3 Likes

Interesting poll Cef :smirking_face:

@PeZzy suck up :face_with_tongue:

1 Like

Cef, you brought this on yourself. :wink:

1 Like

Our guild is very welcoming to new players. I don’t think you will have any problems, although you might end up overwhelmed with pats on the back and high-fives. :rofl:

I’m just spreading joy (and chaos) across all our platforms.

:baby_angel:

Y’all are going to play PvP right? (starts making PK list…)

I voted both, but I am down to start with whatever faction has the most OTG presence. I am ready to explore Azeroth with OTG again. Can’t wait.

I’m allergic to pvp…in any form. You can have it. :smirking_face:

2 Likes

Looks like theirs lots of hype for forever. And its seem its mostly coming from retail players