Have you or do you plan on purchasing a Founder's Pack for Lost Ark?

@Tiger

This video helped me decide. I was not ready for a long term commitment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just to be safe Iā€™m going to suggest waiting a few hours before claiming your founders pack just incase we have a repeat of New World server issues. Hopefully theyā€™ve actually kept track of the number of founders packs sold and have enough servers to handle them all

1 Like

A good suggestion, since there could be some unexpected issues and/or character change of heart.

I am going to approach it like I did New World - I will hope for the best but make plans accordingly. Who knows what the queue situation might potentially look like.

I have Life is Strange remasters, New World and Fallout 76 to play in case its problematic.

Purchased Platinum version.
I hate myself :stuck_out_tongue:

I purchased the platinum version, but I have WoW to fall back on is things go screwy.

Besides, Iā€™m not taking the day off work, so I wonā€™t be getting on until 7:30pm Eastern at the earliest.

I bought the Platinum pack. Iā€™m hoping to get my new video card and sound card installed before next week. Just have to clear up the space so hubby can do his thing.

1 Like

I hadnā€™t planned on getting a pack, but like others I broke down and bought one for the early access. Yeah, Iā€™m weak, but I figure Iā€™ll get $15 worth out of the game at very least.

Bought the Bronze. No more jumping in big without a little peek.

1 Like

I have both the Platinum and Goldā€¦

My ping on amazons cloud is:
US-West (California) 35 ms
US East (Ohio) 105 ms

So I might just join the Discord for the excitement and chat, but actually make my characters on a West serverā€¦ I guess I will decide on Tuesday.

We should probably flag an ā€˜unofficialā€™ west coast server just so we have an option to be with the other pariahs :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

YMMV, but that difference in ping would be absolutely irrelevant to me in a game like Lost Ark. Even in a shooter, really. :smiley:

Purchased the Platinum Founderā€™s Pack. So will be joining in on the action!

Hiya Taff! long time no see on here :slight_smile:

Hey! Iā€™ve been popping in, just not posting :slight_smile:

Hiya !! Platinum pack for hubby ā€¦but he told me to play instead :slight_smile: I tested it a verrrry little soo thought I would try to play now

Purchased Silverā€¦ in case there are werewolves in game?