Have you or do you plan on purchasing a Founder's Pack for Lost Ark?

I’m pretty sure I’m going red, but now you have me wondering about the white!

same here but i didnt have a “kelly” heheheheh

This poll is flawed, I don’t see an option for “ALL OF THEM”. :smiley:

I bought the Gold Pack. I am down for some Ocean voyages.

This is getting dangerous. The longer I wait to buy one, the more attractive the higher priced ones become.

I bought a pack but just the cheaper one.

I got Gold because I like shiny things.

I bought Platinum because I like shinier things – and only because they didn’t have a Mithril level version.

I got Mithril. @EvilPeppard knows a guy…

hook me up man, hook me upppppppp

I just got Platinum because I’m a sucker for MOAR STUFF and also I want that three headed mount.

I have two teenagers in braces, I’m poor! :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

I have a teenager in braces. I just told him that I’d do his adjustments this month to save a bit of money. I mean, why do I even have tools if I don’t use’em, right?

1 Like

Dude, I have jewelry wire and everything! I do beading so I have all the little pliers and cutters. Just needs some of those plastic bracket things, some Gorilla Glue, and we’re golden.

1 Like

You’re WAY more qualified than me. But I have air tools, so it’ll be lots faster.

1 Like

My parents couldn’t afford braces for me so the dentist said ‘whenever you’re sitting watching tv…push on your one problem tooth.’ And over the years I pushed it back into place. Everyone won! I got better looking teeth and Dad had more money for the horse races!

3 Likes

Just bought the Bronze. Watched a few videos explaining the value from each pack and decided to forgo the shinies.

2 Likes

I got platinum

1 Like

Ordered the Platinum … see you in game.

1 Like

Not sure which one to get…

1 Like