Fresh Start Data Collection

I will probably create a character on the fresh start server to do some open world pvp … It will be fun seeing everyone will be at the same level.

I don’t think I will create one, I still can’t sleep at night when I think about the grind… Oh great! now I won’t be able to sleep for a few days…

oh, you don’t know? The grind is lessened in the new patch.

Voted.

Myself and about seven others in our Sinners and Saints group will be rolling new toons on a fresh start and making those our new mains. :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Havent played since probably a month or two after launch. I’ll probably come back to try the new version of the game but i dont know how long I’ll stick around. Enjoying Classic Wrath quite a bit and don’t really have the time to play two mmo’s.

Since its been so long I’ll roll on whatever fresh server everyone else rolls on just in case i do decide to stick around for the long run.

I plan on creating a new character on a fresh start server.

Today’s announcement did include another announcement from an AGS dev: third character slot.:point_down:t3:
https://forums.newworld.com/t/fresh-start-server-questions/762830/408

Well I MEANT to say I wanted to Fresh Start as a main, but it chose the Orfena option and now I cant change it

As an “older” person I feel you.

I didn’t vote, because I can’t say yet if it will become my main toon. I will be starting a toon on the fresh start server. Like some others, I might try some pvp on the new toon as I am more experienced with the combat mechanics now.

I plan to create a Fresh Start toon. Our 4-person “Nameless Ones” group will probably all do that. I could see that becoming my main., if the other folks like it.

It looks like poll is closed. I am not moving to a new server. Cindin I.

I am not currently in the OTG chapter for new world, just got the game last Thursday. So I will be happy to join you all when Fresh Start begins.

1 Like

Throwing this in here for those who were not aware: OTG's Plans For Supporting The Forthcoming Fresh Start Servers

:skull_and_crossbones:

I’m going to the Fresh Start.

I will likely be checking out Fresh Start.

I’ll will have more time to get back into NW. A Fresh Start will work for me for sure!!!

Fresh start as well.

Have they still not provided us with a server list?

See this page for server lists. Adoman will provide update info on which Fresh Start server OTG will be using and other related info on Nov. 1,