[Finished] Wednesday 07:30 PM Eastern, Eberron

Roger that.

Probably going to be late tonight. Have some issues at work.

Iā€™ll just go ahead and call it off until next week with @Stormin out and @fenwald uncertain.

My mom passed yesterday morning. I will not be on tonight and depending on how thing go I may not be on next week as week. My apologies for causing the game to keep getting delayed.

My deepest sympathies, Fenwald So Sorry to hear of you loss.

My truck batteries decided to go out so might be a little late, maybe not at all.

I understand your pain. My deepest sympathies. Donā€™t give us a thought. Check back when your ready.

Thanks for the head up.

Prayers for you, I feel you just lost my mom about 3 months back

My condolences. I hope the following weeks are kind to you.

So sorry guys I twisted my knee and will not be there tonight.
Wed-12 Aug.

Ouch. Hope itā€™s not too bad. Thanks for the heads up.

@Vulreyn, @Dacheese, @fenwald, @Silent, @Stormin
No game today (26 August). Will be working late.

Sorry about missing last nights session. Life is still a bit crazy here. I should be on next week.

No problem at all. We have three modules of the current campaign left. Characters will start next session at level 9. Come back anytime you want to.

@Dacheese, @fenwald, @Stormin, @Silent, @Vulreyn, @Elmin

There are three modules left in the Eberron compaign. Two weeks until Rime of the Frostqueen comes out. Then Iā€™d like some time to study it. So if @Vulreyn is ok with this, Iā€™d like to propose that he run a few sessions of Star Trek for us. I havenā€™t been able to make his attempt at a Sunday game.

I can definitely do that. All anyone at the table needs is some time and Fantasy Grounds. The game is very much episodic in structure, so we can go as long or short as anyone wants.

Most likely not going to make it tomorrow, taking my wife to have her hair coloredā€¦if its faster then expected will post

Wonā€™t be available for tomorrows game. Will try again in a week.

I will not be able to make tonightā€™s game. Wife just reminded me that I have a church meeting for my daughters religion class at 8 PM.

I canā€™t make it either. Sorry everyone. I got two projects in crunch time. Try again next week.