[Finished] SF - Starfinder Playtest One-Off (Thurs Sept 10th, 8-11 EDT)

I myself won’t be able to get on until around 9pm because I’ll be babysitting up until about 8:30 or so.

i plan to be available

I’ll definitely be there, I just can’t make it until 9 as stated above.

Update - I will be there at the usual time.

So, I think Starfinder could be fun? Question mark.

And Fantasy Grounds Unity is looking pretty stable and workable? Question mark.

So I’ll probably get a full fledged Starfinder “campaign” going in the future. The plan is to run those three 3-part adventure paths that’ll take Starfinder characters from level 1 to level 20: Against the Aeon Throne, Signal of Screams, and The Devestation Ark. When is that happening? Question mark. I have no idea.

It’ll get it’s own thread. “Soon” ™.

Ditto this for my Starfinder campaign. After some time hopefully FGU will have more kinks worked out and I’ll hav a better grasp of running a campaign in FGU. I will be doing all of the Dead Suns AP from start to finish.

Well I definitely enjoyed playing Starfinder the past two weeks and would like to play more in the future!

Hey @Rando, @Ryukan, is there a class that will let me grow a metallic skin, fly around, and explode people into a fine red mist by screaming?

Sorry the Android doesn’t work like that in Starfinder.

Probably more likely that you could play an atheist who had his face surgically altered to masquerade as a captain within the hierarchy of a bunch of religious zealots.

Dangit. Or maybe just an android who tells jokes to help people relax. Android envoy?

Depends on how many knock knock jokes you can come up with.

I was actually toying with the idea of getting the “official” Starfinder thread going. I um… just did something dumb and bought a bunch of Starfinder modules for Fantasy Grounds even though I said I would never buy a pre-made for Fantasy Grounds ever again…

Shields up! Starfinder thread incoming!

Strokes the trigger on his Azimuth Laser Rifle

Oh yeaaaaaaaahhhhh…