[Finished] PF2 - Forgotten Realms Heroic Romp (Thurs 8-11 EDT)

Situational.

Who made it? Where’d you find it? Who’s carrying it? What’s it made out of? Why was it made?

Situational Lore.

Got it. I will write that down on my next daily preparation.

Forget the rogues :smirk:, get this Magus a named longsword!

@ level 3 the cleric can use martial weapons also instead of mini Frisbees of doom

Weren’t we joking something about three kobolds in a coat the other night?

And now I see this random promo for the Icewind Dale campaign

3 Kobolds

Now I really wanna play three kobolds in a long coat.

1 Like

^

I thought that was supposed to be a Starfinder character?

So I’ve had a few chats with a few of you via DMs and such. Some characters have changed (slightly).

I’ll probably be doing prep all Thursday and should have the server up most of the day if you want to make/change characters.

2 Likes

As far as I know, Starfinder doesn’t even have kobolds.

However, I could be three Skittermanders in a coat.

Is Dangerous Sorcery for Wizard spell slots still out?

I’m fine with it either way but I’d like to point out that keeping it Sorcerer spell slots only disincentives multiclassing.

And I know how much you love multiclassing. :wink:

Well just read that they enabled Token Locking in Unity. All is right in the world…

Mith

It’s still a secret!!!

No. Spell slots are apparently generic, so have at it.

I messed around with it a bit and it’s kinda? cool. There’s a brand new arrow mechanic (instead of the white line from FG Classic) that’s got a gradient pattern from green through yellow and orange to red, showing the distance on the grid. I doubt very much it’s actually looking at the character sheet and figuring out how much land speed the character has when determining when the gradient switches colours on the length of the arrow.

In other news, I’m in the process of actually dribbling out the start of the adventure/campaign from my head into Fantasy Grounds. I’ve got a grand total of TWO encounters set up for tonight. Yes, I know, that’s one encounter too many, but I’m feeling optimistic.

There’s even a map that I made myself for the first encounter that I slaved over for a whole 5 minutes!

I have no tokens for:

• Torvad
  • Gil-Galad
  • “Secret”

'Cause my google-fu is apparently weak.

I will be changing a couple/few things about my character, just the image and the name.

My token:

token_3\

OK obviously not my token at this point.

I’ll have the server up most of the day again tomorrow doing prep. It’s not like I’ll be designing, mapping, encounter making, treasure parcel placing, etc, for a brand new dungeon or anything.

In case someone - quick glance at the cleric - wants to do anything with their character or um make a new one.

I may go ahead and make up a back up character, um, undead sorcerer…

For the next round… if it turns out we need to slow down the bull… I was planning to cast grease from my staff. I guess we will see how that goes :joy:.

I’m not running that kind of game.

Tell that to Mithinar, AKA Rod Sparkie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In space, no one care hear you, “OMG! That’s sooo nasty!”

It’s two entirely different games. So nyah…

And just to let you know:
Rod Sparkie started out his indentured android Life with the Designation R0D3 Spark Model III. I think he did a nice job of humanizing it once he was free of his Overlord Masters.

Mith

“In space, no one can hear you cream.”

1 Like

I’m not dead yet. I just don’t think it’s a good idea to use the hero point and end up at one hit point with the bull that hit me once and sent me to the ground still standing over me. I still say the nephew and his friend should have been left in the fence, then we wouldn’t be having this conversation. Now we will see how many more people the bull goes thru since he’s outside of the fence and several players are between him and the fake cow he’s taken a liking to.