[Finished] PF2 - Big Troubles in Little Otari Extravaganza (Sundays, 8-11 EDT)

So…

If you put the Invisible condition on a token and then toggle its hidden/visible state so that’s its hidden to all the players by default and one of the tokens/actors controlled by a player has the “See Invisibility” spell effect on them, the token with the Invisible condition is visible to them on the map just colored all purple and stuff.

Good to know.

So like… I didn’t know why I didn’t know about this, but here’s Sky King’s Tomb that’s coming this July!

The “dwarf” adventure.
The “Underdark” adventure.
Levels 1-11 (again).

Is it too similar to Abom Vaults?

Have to admit I was expecting a completely different looking NPC on the cover of the second module. Overall though it sounds interesting!

Do they have wil-o-wisps???

I dunno, that head looks pretty wisp-y…

Are elves even allowed in this realm? Or am I going to have to prove myself in some ridiculous physical test of stamina?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You’ll just have to dress up like a tree. Preferably a dogwood. Then you’ll just have to go through the initiation process.

/cackle
Mith

1 Like

I knew as soon as I typed “dwarf adventure” it would summon Lord Inar!

Hmmm summon is such a common term… I much prefer something more like “The Dwarven Gods shine a beam of Gold moonlight down on the news and that sends out the global musical call for Clan Inar members far and wide!!!”

Mith

Okay, but only if you shout into mic:

Kill the men!
Kill the elves!
Save the gold!
For ourselves!

That happens on Day 8 of theinitiation.

This article has a great overview of the Sky King’s Tomb: Exclusive: Pathfinder Adventure Path: Sky King’s Tomb preview | Wargamer

So this author is describing it as an urban sandbox adventure which sounds pretty swell to me!

Dwarven Adventure…sign me up.

It shall henceforth be known only as “The Dwarven Adventure”, for if it’s true name was ever to be uttered aloud it would bring untold levels of misfortune upon the person temerarious enough to do so. Like the “Scottish Play”.

Ok. So then I’m confused…. Is the proper response……

“So say we all”
Or
“This is the way”
Or should you be saying
“ I have spoken”

Please help.

Satisfactory tokenized responses would also include:

It is known. ~solemn nod~

and

Qapla’

I am way late on this thread (mostly because I don’t read this thread) but I just wanted to say, in point of fact, I am the only real Disney Fairy Tale Princess in the room. @ocelot

@Binasii , I have never met or seen you in person but I am confident you are by far the fairest of us all. I yield the princess’ tiara to you!

So to make it all official:

1. We are doing Outlaws of Alkenstar next. Question is, am I scaling it up to level 11 or are we starting over at level 1?

2. @Binasii is a Disney Princess

1 Like

So going on the idea that levels 1-10 suck mostly in any video game … can we start at 11 so we have more skills to fail miserably with from the start?